Chapter 39

Chapter 39

In the afternoon, the sun shines obliquely in the courtyard of Luan's villa, and the light passes through the large floor-to-ceiling windows and falls on the wooden floor of the room.

This point was supposed to be a leisurely afternoon tea time in the villa, even the servants at home would be invited by Luan Xing to have a cup of tea.

But today is a completely different vibe.

Yesterday Luan Muyin came back from here and brought back the news that Luan Lizheng was also back.

Luan Xing came back from the journey before the end early in the morning.

She told the servants that she needed to receive Luan Lizheng today, and Luan Lizheng was going to let her receive a long-time friend, Wen Fenghua.

Although it was just a family banquet, with Luan Lizheng's usual strict requirements and attitude, no one dared to neglect.

"Be quick, don't stand here, waiting to be scolded?" The older servant urged the young man who had just come in recently.

But the young man is not a newcomer, because a servant left before, and someone from a high-end hotel was poached to fill the vacancy. The strength is good in all aspects, and he does not feel that he needs to be nervous.

"Is Mr. Luan so scary?"

"How to say, if you go out and don't consider staying in Beijing, don't worry." The elder advised.

Young people don't understand: "What do you mean? If I screw up, will I be made to lose a foothold in Beijing?"

The elder nodded.

But I looked around, I didn't want to be heard by more people, it was out of good intentions, I wanted to remind the young people: "There was one who was dug from a star-rated hotel before. I want to use this as a springboard and accumulate some contacts, so I can go out and find a hotel to be the management. But I used the wrong tea set when preparing morning tea for Mr. Luan, and I was fired. I have no contact with her, but I heard that Later, she couldn't find a job in various hotels in Beijing and returned to her hometown."

The young man pursed his lips.

Sure enough, the stronger the place, the deeper the water.

She also heard about her in the original high-end hotel, and was banned by the entire industry after offending some high-ranking people.

It is mainly because the hotels themselves do not dare to offend these people who have the right to speak, and they dare not hire these people who have done wrong.

But even using the wrong tea set will be banned?

That's harsh.

There were two difficult people in the Luan family, one was Luan Lizheng and the other was Luan Yenan.

Most servants think Luan Yenan is more difficult to deal with, because she is crazy and likes to lose her temper for no reason.

But only the elderly servants know that these are superficial difficulties. Being scolded, beaten, even fired is fine.

"Mr. Luan has come out of the house, everyone get ready." Someone came over and sent a message.

The elder immediately pulled the young man to the back of the kitchen.

Luan Xing walked down from the second floor wearing a plain cheongsam.

Luan Muyin also came out of the study room on the second floor, just in time to see Luan Xing on the stairs, she smiled: "You changed your ticket and flew back, how tired, why don't you take a little more rest, Go to sleep a little longer, and I'll call you later."