Chapter 5

Chapter 5

As soon as she returned to the luxurious flat where she lived, Luan Yenan asked Zuo Baixuan to bring a pen and paper, and in Zuo Baixuan's surprise motioned to sit down and chat.

Luan Yenan checked all the software of the original body, quickly extracted useful information, and constructed the portrait of the original body in his mind.

A typical rich second generation.

Omega's mother died early, and Alpha's mother, Luan Muyin, was busy with her work. When she was a child, she was brought up by Alpha's grandfather, Luan Lizheng, who had traditional ideology and had advanced cancer.

He is arrogant, lacks love, and is paranoid and crazy.

I don't understand emotions but love to flirt with Omega. I want to reflect my value and sense of existence from a lot of attention.

However, the pheromone she differentiated is very strange, it is peppery, and because the pheromone level is very high, whether it is released normally or during the susceptible period, it will only cause discomfort to others.

Her Alpha mother and Omega stepmother took her to various hospitals for treatment, but to no avail.

The doctor recommends finding a suitable S-class Omega match.

This physiological problem makes the original body more and more morbid.

Luan Muyin couldn't stand it any longer. In order to cheer her up, she cut off her pocket money, hoping that she can focus on work and study, even if she has no prospects, at least live like a person.

I didn't expect the original body to be really "promising". Steal company secrets and threaten her Alpha mother in return.

The threat was unsuccessful and the secret was sold, which led to the destruction of the company's hundreds of millions of orders that took half a year to prepare.

Luan Muyin was so angry that she was hospitalized and wanted to cut ties with her, but the Omega stepmother persuaded her.

The original body is heartless and takes money to be at ease.

Zuo Baixuan was originally in a milk tea shop in a university town when she was waiting for people.

Saying it was love at first sight is half true.

She specially asked her own detective to investigate Zuo Baixuan's information.

It is obvious to the naked eye that she is a little girl with a very bad family situation.

I didn't expect to find out that it was an S-class Omega.

The little girl is very smart and used the legal rules to conceal her S-class Omega medical report.

Also because of the lack of pheromones caused by malnutrition during gland development, no one doubts it at all.

The original body happened to spend almost the same money in exchange for selling secrets, so he moved his mind and married a daughter-in-law back. Even if Luan Muyin was still in despair, Luan Lizheng, who only wanted to pass on the family to the next generation, would definitely be happy.

She contacted Zuo Baixuan's adoptive parents.

From her point of view, she successfully completed the transaction, coaxing her and the little girl into a legal couple.

Luan Yenan is an authentic capitalist. If she was asked to evaluate this transaction, she would applaud.

For Zuo Baixuan, this is nothing but a fair deal.