Chapter 88

Chapter 88

"His..." Luan Yenan's lips hurt slightly, received Zuo Baixuan's protest, and immediately pinched Zuo Baixuan's chin, "Why do you keep committing murder, you biting rabbit?"

Zuo Baixuan's face was shy, but his expression protested, "It's obvious that you're getting worse and worse!"

"No, just finish my plan and consider your plan." Luan Yenan wrapped her arms around Zuo Baixuan's waist and stroked her back along the fabric of the robe.

"What is my plan?" Zuo Baixuan was puzzled for a moment, then felt the temptation of vodka.

"Pregnancy plan." Luan Yenan squeezed the zipper of the dress with her fingertips, and her voice slowly sank into Zuo Baixuan's ear.

Zuo Baixuan noticed when she smelled the pheromone, but when she heard Luan Yenan say it herself, her body shook, and her slender fingers were all on Luan Yenan's dress.

"What did you say? Didn't you say you're not going to have children as an heir and inherit the corporate strategy?" Zuo Baixuan still remembers the night in the hospital when she was bothered by Luan Yenan, Luan Yenan was still talking to himself about this matter.

She is not ready to please Luan Lizheng.

"Yes, I'm not grooming our child as Luan Lizheng's heir. But it's not contradictory to have a child with us." Luan Yenan twisted the ends of Zuo Baixuan's hair from the back of his open collar.

"Why do I think it's not because of that?" Zuo Baixuan looked at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan restrained her emotions.

Not because of that, but also because of what?

I can't say I'm brooding over the male protagonist of the background painting in the outline.

The trash who treats his wife like his property and doesn't dare let her go free, and can only use a series of barriers to lock people in the room and beat and kick them.

Luan Yenan's disgust for the bad genes hidden in his blood reappeared again, he gritted his teeth and frowned, and gradually withdrew his stubborn and crazy eyes.

She kept her composure, lowered her head, and continued to twist Zuo Baixuan's hair, parting them one by one, as serious as she was making a big deal of tens of millions in minutes, but ignored the Zuo Baixuan's hair Bai Xuan's question.

Zuo Baixuan suddenly laughed, his eyes were shining, and his dimples were deep. Knocks the guest down and greets him: "Are you really jealous?"

Luan Yenan's frankness and madness will hide her true emotions. It makes people think that this person is lying and it is impossible to understand his true thoughts.

But the pheromone's uncontrollable possessiveness completely exposed her.

Time and time again, Luan Yenan's unreasonable hostility towards Kan Yanghui always makes Zuo Baixuan very curious.

Zuo Baixuan is convinced that she and Kan Yanghui have nothing to do with each other except work. So what makes Luan Yenan so jealous every time?

Is Luan Yenan so insecure?

Zuo Baixuan looked up at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan was forced to step back, facing Zuo Baixuan's expectant gaze, and said earnestly, "Yes, the little belly is jealous. But don't worry, I won't restrict your freedom, Whether it's school or school, as long as you want, I'll let you go, the contract can be renewed, and I won't hurt you.

Zuo Baixuan didn't expect Luan Yenan to be so serious, more cautious than when he first signed the contract.

She is so determined that it is not only Luan Yenan's careful thinking, but also her heart knot, which is the memory knot of "domestic violence".