Chapter 105: Chen Jiang CP

Because Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan left the task requirements for the direction of virtual reality improvement before going on vacation, "Yi Tuan" entered a busy state.

When Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan returned from vacation, the factory had already given out a new prototype drawing, only the size of a full set of smart gaming chairs.

It can provide a small plot-free scene range program and a small number of NPCs, which will be used for the science and technology exhibition at the end of the year.

Chen Huanyu typed codes day and night every day, and is even responsible for the first batch of evaluations, so he has to go to the factory from time to time to determine the production progress of custom machines.

Even though Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan return, the person in charge of this case is still Chen Huanyu.

Jiang Lingdan looked upset, but she also knew Chen Huanyu's seriousness and stubbornness.

Chen Huanyu said, "There is a program in my body that maintains stability, if I cannot complete something, there will be internal friction, and I may 'crash' or even 'die' because of that."

Jiang Lingdan blocked Chen Huanyu's mouth at this time.

Chen Huanyu explained with a blushing face, "I will choose to temporarily stop most of the things that cause the crash due to too much internal consumption, store them in the trash, and look for a better solution, so this last does not occur."

Chen Huanyu introduced herself to Jiang Lingdan in such a serious manner, as if laying out her instructions in front of her, which made Jiang Lingdan feel heartbroken.

For Chen Huanyu, his self-knowledge is a robot. But for Jiang Lingdan, Chen Huanyu is a precious lover.

Because its "execution procedure" is sincerity and perseverance which are precious in human beings.

For example, about confession to the family.

Jiang Lingdan was when Luan Zuo's wife and wife got married and received their blessings. She couldn't resist calling her parents and confessed to the affair on the phone.

She has been spoiled by her parents since she was a child, and her parents are also very open-minded, and can accept any type of love, even if they are not in love.

Seeing Jiang Lingdan and a beautiful and shy Beta girl, my parents liked it so much that they even joked, "With your crazy appearance, we thought you were going to die alone. Well, it's good that people want you."

Chen Huanyu blushed and spoke like an old machine, slowly loaded with all kinds of strange and funny promises, talking again and again to Jiang Ling Good Life Dan.

But later, they both forgot what they said at that time because they were too nervous.

When they returned to Jiangcheng to officially meet my parents, when they talked about it, my parents laughed and said, "At that time, we thought it was because the Internet was not good. , but it was blocked.

Thus, Chen Huanyu failed to connect to WiFi at home all night.

The official announcement of Jiang Lingdan's side has been completed, and Chen Huanyu has also put Professor Chen's side on the agenda.

Although Professor Chen is more concerned with scientific research projects on weekdays, he does not care about Chen Huanyu. But when commenting on such things, one can see that the thinking is somewhat conservative.

She thinks AO love is mainstream, while Beta should be heterosexual. After all, the survival of human beings depends on reproduction.

Jiang Lingdan felt a little headache thinking about this situation.

Wear It Until Crazy Beauty Scum a Loses Control GLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें