Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Luan Yenan just glanced at the text message and continued to eat in peace.

The night she came into this world, I saw Zuo Baixuan editing the code in the hospital.

Luan Yenan keenly judged the intentions and loopholes in that code. At that time, I wanted to remind Zuo Baixuan.

Unfortunately, she was misunderstood by Zuo Baixuan and was interrupted by a phone call from Luan Muyin. Losing the opportunity to speak, she didn't say anything.

It's just that this incident left an impression in her mind.

After the Luan family agreed to Luan Muyin's three chapters of the contract, she kept thinking, since she can't get funds directly from Luan Muyin, is there any better way for her?

Yes.

She looked through Zuo Baixuan's computer and found the task given by the same person.

The pieces were unsure when they were taken apart, but once put together they gave her a strong sense of familiarity.

She saw it in the original world.

From a special virtual currency created on the Internet [1].

The biggest difference between this virtual currency and government-issued currency and other digital currencies lies in two points.

First, decentralization. It is not issued by humans, but obtained based on algorithms.

Second, it is limited in number. It is more like a metal that has limited reserves on earth and is more difficult to mine the more it is mined.

People who participated in the research like to call the process of obtaining this currency mining.

The currency therefore has investment value.

Before Luan Yenan crossed into this world, the exchange ratio between the virtual currency and the real value had risen from the original one hundred to two pizzas to as high as one to two hundred thousand degree of real money.

The creator's core source code is completely open, and anyone can learn or improve.

Luan Yenan, as a code enthusiast, naturally participated in it and learned a lot.

Although I joined late, I still got a lot of income from participating in the development of peripheral products.

You can make a lot of money by getting in so late.

What if you directly became one of its creators?

Luan Yenan recalled the content of the original book outline in his mind.

The rise of the female protagonist in the later period is largely due to the sudden outbreak of the projects incubated in the early stage.

Standing on the vent.

The answer is obvious.

The task that Zuo Baixuan is taking now probably comes from that creator.

The creator of the original world felt that he could not perfect it by himself, so he released the source code.

The creator of this world is stuck in the frame stage because of the technology tree.

Luan Yenan decided to take the opportunity to enter.

This is not to cut off Xiaobaihua's future golden finger, but to advance her future golden finger.

The unfamiliar number only sent the encrypted new mailbox.