Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Zuo Baixuan and Luan Yenan received their marriage certificate a week ago.

Zuo Baixuan didn't feel that she had anything to do with this person before, just because she was a senior at Jingshi University, and Luan Yenan was an alumnus of Jingshi University?

The Luan family donated a library to the school, so the name "Luan Yenan" is very popular in the campus forum.

Not to mention that this famous scum A never avoids suspicion, and loves to go back to college to hook up with young Omegas when he has nothing to do.

So Zuo Baixuan has long heard that Luan Yenan's pheromone seems to be cursed.

Because of the deterrence of the Omega protection law, this scum A has played various tricks, but has not been able to mark any Omega.

As an Alpha, if she can't mark an Omega, then she is half a crippled person, with a lot less substantial danger.

This is also the reason why Zuo Baixuan finally agreed to this woman's proposal.

The first time she had direct contact with Luan Yenan was in the middle of summer vacation.

I was going to work as usual that day, but my adoptive parents stopped me.

Luan Yenan was sitting on the sofa at home at the time, and under the seat was the clothes that her adoptive parents would wear out for the New Year.

"Why me?" Zuo Baixuan, who heard the marriage request, did not understand.

"I fell in love with you at first sight when you were part-time at the cafe next to the school. But don't worry, we're just taking what we need. I'll make you live a good life, you just need to cooperate with me Just my parents." Luan Yenan's body, which was hollowed out by the sensual days, was filled with unhealthy writing, and his smile was indescribably weird.

Zuo Baixuan did not agree.

The adoptive parents immediately played the same old ways and confiscated her mobile phone, ID card, and household registration book.

She even said that if she didn't get married, she would starve to death, she would drop out of school, and she would be locked at home. If she wanted to run away, they would even go to school to make trouble, go to the place where she worked part-time, let her weigh it carefully, whether to choose to marry a rich man, or choose to never have peace.

I was locked in a small single room with clutter around me. Although it was cleaned up in good order, it still took up most of the space. Zuo Baixuan just sat on the one-meter-wide cot with her legs in her arms and buried her head on her knees.

This is the first time.

She was a little numb, her heart was desolate, but she couldn't even shed tears.

From the first time she was asked to give her brother, their biological son, the salary earned from her part-time job, to buy sneakers for the sports meeting.

In the end, she even took out the scholarship to buy a cake for her brother's birthday. Her birthday always happened without incident.

These are all things you're used to.

They are not family and never have been.

I was just adopted by this stranger.

The account book will always be held in their hands as a threat.

After she worked part-time to buy nutritional supplements, survived the differentiation period, and successfully differentiated into Omega, they saw her value. The family has always allowed her to keep reading, just to better grasp her whereabouts and give her an extra bargaining chip.