Chapter 85

Chapter 85

News that Luan Yenan may be released from the hospital has spread.

Right after Luan Yenan finished the inspection and packed his luggage and went home, Zuo Baixuan's cellphone was not free in a single morning.

Zuo Baixuan only replied to Jiang Lingdan, and asked him to inform the business partners who came to inquire, and other good people ignored him.

But even so, when Luan Yenan completes the discharge procedures, some media have already heard the news.

Luan Yenan could only put on a thick coat, mingle with the crowd, and then get into the car that was waiting at the back door with Zuo Baixuan to leave.

When these media reacted, it seemed that the car belonged to Luan's family just now, and it was too late.

As soon as Luan Yenan got into the car, Luan Xing said to her, "Mu Yin said dinner will be arranged for tomorrow, so you can go home and rest today. Is there any other something to say?

Luan Xing handed the phone to Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan smiled into the mic, "Mom, don't you forget to tell grandpa, bring my cell phone tomorrow, I'm an adult and my cell phone is still locked. It's been confiscated for so many days, it's a bit unreasonable.

Luan Muyin also laughed.

Ben was still worried about Luan Yenan's physical condition, but now all thoughts of worry were swallowed up in his stomach, instead he was full of smiles, "You want to be angry. Did this hurt your big -father ? "

"I think my grandfather was very energetic during that time, and he shouldn't be so easily mad at me. If he's mad at me, it's better to retire early. Let's rest us.” Luan Yenan's response changed from a pleasant tone to a serious and casual tone, explaining her goal of getting out of the hospital this time.

Luan Muyin was silent on the other end of the line.

This idea has been around since it received the "front end", but it has never been successful.

Not to mention, now Luan Lizheng broke the company as soon as he made his move, and the struggle these days just made swingers choose to line up.

In the past, Luan Muyin didn't want to take over the company, but Luan Lizheng forced her to become the heiress.

After so many years of management, I also have feelings for the company. Watching the company become what it is now, I feel uneasy.

Luan Yenan felt Luan Muyin's low pressure, and knew that the pressure during this time brought the Alpha mother who was a technical rather than a managerial talent How much pressure.

Then said with a smile, "Or mom, if you also want to retire, you can also choose to let go at this time, and I will take everything."

Luan Muyin on the other end of the line just hung up with a "hmm".

Luan Xing turned around and smiled and said, "The outside world says that you are not at all interested in Luan family affairs. Now it seems that your ambition is too big."

Luan Yenan took the cellphone in her hand and texted through Luan Xing's cellphone.

Zuo Baixuan stared unconsciously.

Luan Yenan was contacting the former niche dress customization store and asked them to send two sets of dresses to her home.

Zuo Baixuan thinks about it or Luan Yenan thinks about it thoughtfully, there will be a dinner party tomorrow, and it will most likely be a turnaround against the wind. Necessary.