Chapter 33 (1)

Chapter 33 (1)

Zuo Baixuan walked side by side with Luan Yenan holding flowers.

The rate of return is 100%, and even those who don't know them will be attracted by the big bouquet of white roses.

Only Jiang Lingdan felt uncomfortable.

Why do you want to follow these two people, isn't it good to go directly to the cafeteria to eat?

"Cough, that, Professor Chen said that today's list has been determined and sent to the mailbox. In the afternoon, he wants me to help organize the mail and reply, as well as send tasks and references. I need to send you a copy as well. Is it?" Jiang Lingdan really didn't know what to say, so he could only use his identity as a member of the project team to get rid of the embarrassment.

Luan Yenan, who is also a project mentor, nodded: "Send it all. If my task is different from yours, Professor Chen will notify me separately. In other cases, all emails will be sent to me. It is convenient to confirm your progress.”

These words should be very serious, making Jiang Lingdan in a trance.

I just wanted to relieve the embarrassment and said something casually, but Luan Yenan really took the style of a mentor.

The change in the aura made Jiang Lingdan panic.

What happened to this person?

Is this what little Zuoer is curious about?

Although she has a super beautiful face, it feels super scary.

Why would Xiao Zuoer want to know?

Jiang Lingdan secretly observed the relationship between Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan.

Even in front of people who don't need to act, there is an indescribable aura between them.

Jiang Lingdan can't tell, but she sees people very accurately.

When a car drives by, Luan Yenan will also pull Zuo Baixuan to the inside of the sidewalk.

And Zuo Baixuan reached out and grabbed Luan Yenan's arm, letting her go inside.

What's going on, what's going on? !

Simple interaction like this made Jiang Lingdan once again sure that he was the superfluous person!

Since Zuo Baixuan looks so comfortable around Luan Yenan, Jiang Lingdan really doesn't want to be this light bulb.

"Then, if there is nothing else, I will go to Professor Chen first." Jiang Lingdan waved his hand and was ready to leave.

Luan Yenan did not stop her.

Zuo Baixuan held her: "Didn't you want to have dinner with Luan Yenan yesterday? Today is convenient."

You are convenient, I am not convenient, okay?

"No, no, I want to eat together mainly because I want to increase my relationship with the people in the project team. Now I stay here and can only make the brightest light bulb. If they like to watch it, let them Look." Jiang Lingdan said, looking around.

The crowd of onlookers who wanted to eat melon hurriedly looked away, pretending that nothing happened.

Jiang Lingdan went on to say: "Now that I think about it, fortunately everyone had something to do yesterday, otherwise the six of us had dinner, and that couple, this pair of wife and wife, was left with me and my senior sister. Single dog, it feels miserable to think about it. Thank you for not killing."

The implication is that if they don't let her go now, they are killing dogs.

Luan Yenan quietly watched the two speak.