Chapter 81

Chapter 81

When Luan Yenan woke up from the hospital bed again, he stared at the ceiling.

When she was at the factory, she noticed that her condition was very bad, and the closer she got to Zuo Baixuan, the worse she got.

At first, she thought it was because the situation at the factory was too exciting. But after getting closer to Zuo Baixuan, she realized that it was not just an emotional problem, but because her body was too sensitive to Zuo Baixuan's existence.

She avoided Zuo Baixuan's embrace, took a step back, and still did not change the outcome of the final pheromone runaway.

If she was summoned to this world with the mission to help the heroine, then she should have completed the mission by now. But the anomaly of the body has not changed.

Of course, an atheist like her shouldn't believe in theology.

But just helping Zuo Baixuan complete the revenge plan made her quite interesting.

In the factory today, looking at Zuo Baixuan's blooming appearance, it was exactly what she expected, and she wanted to cut it with scissors.

Now, taking a deep breath, I feel like I can smell the scent of flowers coming from the pungent smell of disinfectant in the room.

Luan Yenan couldn't help but smile.

The machine's vital signs accelerated with Luan Yenan's thoughts.

This scene scared the doctor to call the head nurse to increase the dose for Luan Yenan, but was stopped by Luan Yenan.

"Doctor, I don't feel sick. Can I see my family now?"

The doctor again confirmed the data and nodded when he felt there was no problem.

And when she thought of Luan Yenan calling Luan Yecha into the room today, and making her feel like he was crazy reading the numbers on the cover, he knew sister and brother were definitely not going to mind. .

So I added, "This time all your family members are here, who do you want to see?"

"My two mothers." replied Luan Yenan.

The doctor personally conveyed the message to him, so that there would be no more problems.

After a while, Luan Muyin and Luan Xing walked into the room and looked at Luan Yenan on the hospital bed. Even though she was haggard, she was still in a good mood, so they were relieved.

After worrying about her physical condition, Luan Xing even said, "Xuanxuan is also waiting at the door. I'm worried about you, so let her in too."

Luan Yenan shook his head, “Don't let her in. meet."

"That's right, let me help you out and tell Xuan Xuan, do you have anything to bring?" Luan Muyin asked.

Luan Yenan thought about it and asked, "Xuanxuan and I made such a big noise this time, there must be a mess outside, right?"

Luan Muyin said helplessly, "Do you know that? You didn't even tell us about such a big thing... Although... even though this matter is definitely something Xuan Xuan needs to do, but you should discuss it. with us, you don't have to bet everything! Public opinion of your company is very bad now, and so is your grandfather..."

Luan Yenan didn't refute, he just smiled: "Mom, go tell Xuanxuan for me, let her rest early, there are still tough battles to be fought. I can still borrow Hidden in the hospital with a pheromone disorder, she can't do it, go back to rest today."