Chapter 84

Chapter 84

The next morning.

Luan Yenan slowly opened her eyes before dawn.

Last night was pleasant, floating up to the clouds made Luan Yenan feel like she had an unrealistic dream. She didn't smile until she lowered her head and glanced at Zuo Baixuan, who was sleeping soundly wrapped in a quilt with her.

Luan Yenan couldn't remember the last photo from last night.

Was it the Zuo Baixuan who pushed her away sobbing and told her not to continue?

Or hold her, press her fingers to the skin and control her tightly so she doesn't let go?

Seems to have both.

Luan Yenan grabbed Zuo Baixuan's hand and tried to wrap her hair.

Zuo Baixuan clenched his fingers, closed his eyes, and whispered, "It's uncomfortable...don't..."

Luan Yenan listened to Zuo Baixuan's whispers and saw that there were still blood marks on Zuo Baixuan's neck, thinking of all the times from last night.

According to the clinical data of the drug Zuo Baixuan obtained from Professor Wan, they tried permanent marking after unanimous agreement.

Luan Yenan seriously thought about this question.

Wan Jiao and Zhong Hongbo are both professional teachers, and the data they provide will definitely not be wrong.

And based on the knowledge she's studied about glands since she came into the world, that logic is indeed reasonable.

Omega's glandular structure has conduits for the passage of pheromones.

This is why temporary tags are time-limited.

The gland is deeper and there is a glandular valve. This valve is controlled to some extent by Omega's own will and communicates with the reproductive cavity.

This is why, even now, with advances in medical technology, it remains a dangerous and painful procedure to wash away permanent marks.

Last night, when Luan Yenan's pheromone concentration increased, Zuo Baixuan chose to relax and open the valve.

Rejection and pain did not appear, and there was enough space in the genital cavity to accommodate the powerful superior alpha pheromone.

Zuo Baixuan fully accepted Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan, who was tired at the moment, and lowered her head to kiss her temple.

Zuo Baixuan accepted everything, and she also loved every inch of Zuo Baixuan's skin and every strand of hair.

Luan Yenan put the instrument next to him on his body, and the data is normal.

The feeling of dying fatigue on his body also improved a lot.

Accusations of pheromone self-aggression are gradually disappearing, proving that the clinical possibility offered by Wanjiao is entirely correct.

The painful situation that Zuo Baixuan appeared during the temporary marking is very likely to cause stinging pain when the concentration of pheromones is too high due to the lack of space in the gland duct.

And Luan Yenan's body is now too concentrated in pheromones, and he begins to attack. This situation is more like a first experimenter eating marrow and knowing the taste. After that, he was in the "unfulfilled desire" state.

Thinking of this, Luan Yenan couldn't help but cover her face.

Rao is thick-skinned and never cares, but the conclusion that his abnormality is caused by a large oolong is too funny.