Chapter 70

Chapter 70

The word intoxication is not rigorous, but the control of alcohol consumption will indeed weaken.

Luan Yenan knew exactly what she was thinking.

Luan Yenan sat down in the office and looked at the lights on the ceiling, pinched the bridge of his nose and took a sip.

As soon as she got back to the hotel, she took a shower in the living room bathroom, then locked herself in the office before Zuo Baixuan came out.

Physical isolation is the most reliable.

Let's spend the night in the office and dismiss Zuo Baixuan tomorrow morning without worries.

Luan Yenan shook her head at the computer, touched the back of her neck, and the barrier was intact.

The only good news about the glands lately is that it has more and more control over pheromones.

The strong medical barrier sticker that I bought in the hospital in the morning, superimposes its own pheromone control, so that Zuo Baixuan is no longer accidentally injured.

Luan Yenan drank all the water from the cup and concentrated on work.

It was almost time to come back, and it's time to sleep with two files.

Luan Yenan shut down the computer.

Spread the cover of the study cabinet on the sofa, then turn off the light.

Sitting on the couch, she finally confirmed Zuo Baixuan's flight information with her cell phone and set the alarm clock for tomorrow morning.

Luan Yenan lay down and blocked all the splendid lights, but she couldn't escape the moonlight, the bright light shook Luan Yenan unable to sleep, but she didn't want to close the curtains, she just turned irritably individual.

I felt uncomfortable lying on my side again, so I resumed the prone position.

She stared at the full moon in the sky for a moment, and went into a void state.

Tuk-Tuk —

There was a knock on the door.

" Are you sleeping ? Zuo Baixuan's voice came from outside the house.

Luan Yenan got up and walked behind the door.

In fact, don't answer yet.

They are separated by a door.

But until you answer and open the door, the day is over.

Click.

Luan Yenan's hand opened the door one step ahead of his brain.

She looked at Zuo Baixuan, who was wearing a nightgown in front of her, standing in the dim light, only the light from the window entered from behind, and the disorderly light that passed through Luan Yenan's shoulder shone on the left. A fog of grievance appeared. on Bai Xuan's face.

There were tears in those peach blossom eyes.

The crystal clear grievances were all accepted by Luan Yenan. Luan Yenan wanted to reach out and endure.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't take it anymore, she slightly opened her lips with red watery lips: "I'm going back to China tomorrow, you don't want to see me anymore?"

Luan Yenan felt a little cruel when she heard Zuo Baixuan's question, she was cruel to herself.

But she can only lightly hold Zuo Baixuan's face: "What's wrong? Are you having a nightmare?"