Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"You seem to be very interested in my glands and I don't mind teaching you what to do with it."

Luan Yenan's royal sister's voice pierced into her ears, bewitching people.

But when she heard the content of the words, Zuo Baixuan instantly woke up.

Her scalp was tingling.

If this happened to a real new wife and wife, it might be a little sentimental.

But in the current scene, the sense of fear made Zuo Baixuan vomit uncontrollably.

The scissors that were supposed to destroy the **** A gland under the pillow were right next to his neck.

After Zuo Baixuan's pupils trembled slightly, following this fearful emotion, she spoke softly and showed her acting skills: "I'm just, I'm just a little scared. These days, you are not at home, I am alone People live in such a big room…”

Luan Yenan's smile did not diminish, and she still looked at her.

Zuo Baixuan felt like she was seen through.

Is the pheromone revealing her mood?

If so, it cannot be refuted.

Zuo Baixuan let out a sigh of relief, suppressing the complicated emotions in her heart, leaving only a weak tone: "Yes, I'm a little scared. Ye Nan, don't be impatient. We just got married, There are still long days to come.”

Luan Yenan didn't move, listening to Zuo Baixuan continue to say, but the blood on his face faded and his strength also decreased.

"I'm still in college, I don't want to get pregnant and have children so early. Do you think this is a long-term plan? I won't ask you for a divorce, you help me escape from that family, I thank you It's too late for you." In order to convince Luan Yenan, Zuo Baixuan added some sincere feelings.

Luan Yenan let go of his hand completely and raised his body.

The smell of rust penetrates the nose and mouth and the smell of vanilla in the air is mixed.

She squinted her eyes and touched the left side of her head with her hand.

Blood on fingers.

But Luan Yenan was silent for two seconds and then grinned. Against the background of the bright red blood, the teeth looked white. The canine teeth that are stimulated by pheromones also emerge.

Zuo Baixuan saw all these changes, swallowed softly, and clenched the bathrobe with both hands.

She didn't know what this man with blood on the corners of his mouth and blood on his cheeks meant when he saw a touch of red on his hands, and a crazy smile suddenly appeared on his face.

When Zuo Baixuan was confused, Luan Yenan evaluated her current state and was not suitable for any role-playing game with the little girl. She touched the back of her neck and found a way to control the pheromone on the back of her neck. She put away the surging vodka and stabilized the blood flow in her body.

I haven't had this kind of excitement and anticipation for a long time.

I was tired of this life as soon as I completed the ten-year plan. Even thinking, maybe the acquisition will fail, go bankrupt, and it will be more interesting to make a comeback.

At this moment, the book suddenly came through.

It gave her something new.

In that world, there are no relatives, no friends, and no goals.