Chapter 91

Chapter 91

Luan Yenan could feel Zuo Baixuan's heartbeat through physical contact.

Zuo Baixuan's hand holding the pen gradually tightened, and Luan Yenan's fingers between his fingers.

Luan Yenan leaned her head on Zuo Baixuan's shoulder and asked softly, "Huh?"

Zuo Baixuan's body shook again with that dull hum.

Being treated so seriously, she didn't know what to say.

But that person is Luan Yenan.

This is Luan Yenan.

Zuo Baixuan lowered his head and chuckled.

Luan Yenan looked at the person in her arms suspiciously, what's so funny?

The original body took it by force, the two had no feelings, and the original body had no money at the time, so there was no marriage.

But now it's different.

"I've never heard of you like that. How can you get married first and then propose, isn't that a bit wrong?" Zuo Baixuan smiled and turned around and pinched Luan Yenan's face.

Luan Yenan hugged her waist and said, "Didn't we go the road of first marriage and then love? I didn't have money before, but now I have money, why should we have a marriage that matches our current status?"

Luan Yenan said it bluntly, Zuo Baixuan's face flushed.

But she was still laughing, "What is our status, we don't have money, don't forget, you owe money everywhere, and you haven't paid it back yet. . We are the poor without money and without money."

Luan Yenan never thought that Zuo Baixuan would describe himself as "poor".

Thinking about the money accumulated at the start of her business and Zuo Baixuan's complaints, she also laughed, "So I'm still very smart, dare you to divorce in the future, you're going to have a lot of debt."

"I see you as an idiot. You even gave me ownership of the company. What debt do I have?" Zuo Baixuan smiled slightly.

Zuo Baixuan and Luan Yenan are numb to the word "divorce" together. They know well that the two become one, and they will no longer be surprised by this insignificant word.

"You haven't answered my question yet." Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan's bright smile, couldn't move his eyes, lowered his head, and wanted to kiss her again.

I didn't wait to get there.

Zuo Baixuan approached her and kissed her heavily, then took the opportunity to free himself and stood up: "I will not attend your wedding, who else are you looking for? Come on, don't don't hang around here, we still have to go home to eat.

Zuo Baixuan did not directly answer this question, but he was considered to give the answer that Luan Yenan wanted.

The word fell pretty well on Luan Yenan's ears, it was a scene she couldn't even dream of.

"Well, let's go home and get some food." Luan Yenan followed Zuo Baixuan, took his hand, and walked out.

A royal sister with a strong aura brought her smiling and young baby girl to appear together in various scenes.

Or in their own company, or go into someone else's company, or go back to the two mothers for a meal, or maybe take a walk downstairs in their own house.

& nbsp;

The two companies, Yituan and Front-end, are also completing their R&D projects in an orderly manner under the leadership of Luan Yenan.