Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Luan Yenan walked to the office with Zuo Baixuan under the spotlight.

Many employees showed excited eyes again.

"The boss and the boss go really well together."

"Is the boss coming to work in the company? I can't wait!"

"But the boss has so much aura today, why isn't he as happy as last time? Could it be..."

"Don't guess, everyone who went to the factory for shifts earlier said they met the boss and the boss's wife kissing in the elevator!"

The staff whispered softly, but wanted to know what they were talking about.

Luan Yenan's face still didn't change, she just wanted to see how Zuo Baixuan would react.

I didn't expect Zuo Baixuan to be calm enough.

As if nothing had happened last night.

Tsk.

Luan Yenan felt irritable.

I've never been so irritable when things weren't going well.

Once she's serious, the others won't even dare approach her.

The two entered the office without incident.

Luan Yenan walked straight to the office. At this time, he may need to read some material to relieve his irritability.

Zuo Baixuan let go of Luan Yenan's hand, took a step back, and quickly closed the door, even locked it.

Luan Yenan looked up, and their eyes met.

This prompted Zuo Baixuan to take a deep breath.

To be honest, others say that Luan Yenan has a mean face, an unsmiling personality, fierce, strict and cold. Zuo Baixuan never felt it.

Because whenever she sees Luan Yenan, either she's doing her own thing seriously, she has the aura of an iceberg, but it's only serious, not fierce.

Or, most of the time, when she meets his gaze, there's a smile in his eyes, or a sweet tone, or a funny tone. At most, Zuo Baixuan is upset and uneasy. It doesn't matter if it's messed up, she's scared, but that's different from other people's fears.

But today is a little different.

Luan Yenan's eyes are no longer always waiting for him, it is indeed a little icy, like the cold current blowing on the top of the ice mountain, it is extremely cold.

Zuo Baixuan held back the dryness of his throat, pursed his lips, and consciously sat down on the couch.

Luan Yenan took the handy remote control and turned the dark side of the desk glass into transparency.

The office workers almost unconsciously glanced at the same time, and quickly looked away.

I don't know which one it is.

Zuo Baixuan didn't expect it either.

The couch was right in view of the clear glass. She didn't like the feeling of being completely exposed to everyone's view, so she unconsciously got up and walked towards the blind spot.

Because Luan Yenan's studio does not like to be interrupted, she usually chooses to prepare drinks herself, and there is a small bar in the office.

Zuo Baixuan just walks up, chooses to wet his throat with mineral water, then asks, "So the character you want to keep is the character who kisses anytime, anywhere?"