Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Luan Yenan remained silent for a long time, not knowing what she was thinking.

Zuo Baixuan was puzzled.

The front was always in a good mood, why is it all of a sudden?

Is it because Kan Yanghui was mentioned?

But from Zuo Baixuan's understanding of Kan Yanghui, this person is just an ordinary programmer who thinks he is underrated.

In terms of technology, it's really good, but it's not at the genius level.

Luan Yenan already knows "Huanyu", so she shouldn't despise him.

As for his other advantages, that is, he is more sociable than the average programmer.

Jiang Lingdan is the kind of natural talent that can attract others, the greater the strength of chatter the louder he can talk to anyone.

As Jiang Lingdan said, Kan Yanghui is more of a soft-mouth, a social ability he deliberately cultivated the day after tomorrow.

Luan Yenan has already given Jiang Lingdan a small managerial position and recruited a group of professionals. Naturally, it is impossible for him to like the eloquence of a programmer.

This person can only be considered a good employee, other aspects are poor, and there will be no intersection with Luan Yenan.

Zuo Baixuan thought and first ruled out the Kan Yanghui interference element.

Is it because the conversation earlier suddenly made Luan Yenan think of a difficult problem?

If so, it should be the extent to which it can affect the development of the company, which makes her so serious and sullen.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't contain Luan Yenan's mood and felt uneasy in his heart.

She even wanted to ask Jiang Lingdan for help and let her help her judge Luan Yenan's situation.

But she can't admit that her ability to observe words often fails here at Luan Yenan.

And I don't want to ask Jiang Lingdan directly, otherwise it will be like a love consultation. With Jiang Lingdan's teasing ability, I definitely couldn't stand it.

Zuo Baixuan weighed the pros and cons and decided to endure it.

Luan Yenan fell into his own strange thoughts, frowned, and used all his energy to control his emotions that he was almost out of control.

The staff trembled upon seeing him.

Today, the boss is accompanied by the boss's wife, why did he get angry after going to the factory?

Is it possible that one of these newcomers has annoyed the boss without knowing it?

The staff only dared to think in her heart, but did not dare to probe her brain.

Jiang Lingdan also sensed that there was a problem here, and he was sure that the key was in Kan Yanghui.

Be sure to find a way to find out in the future.

She was a little excited and noticed a good place to dig.

Only Chen Huanyu was like a computer that worked step by step. He didn't feel the strange atmosphere that surrounded him. He asked Luan Yenan for follow-up details with the most ordinary attitude: "Mr. Luan, when can these newcomers start working?"

Luan Yenan looked at Chen Huanyu, frowned slightly, suppressed all his emotions, and did not delay the matter: "You can go to work directly today and count your salary for the day."

Wear It Until Crazy Beauty Scum a Loses Control GLजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें