Chapter 83

Chapter 83

Zuo Baixuan was grabbed by Luan Yenan and couldn't move, so she could only look her straight in the eye, but her voice was pressed in her throat and she couldn't come out at all.

Luan Yenan was a little puzzled.

From the brief pain in her neck just now, it seems that pheromone immunodeficiency doesn't exist, she just isn't immune to Zuo Baixuan.

The monitoring device that was removed captured the pheromone in the air, still dripping.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan, her heartbeat trembling with the beep sound of the machine, and she felt like she was back to the day the two first met.

Zuo Baixuan's peachy red eyes deeply attracted her.

The current Zuo Baixuan is a young man who has done something wrong, awkwardly learning the adult way to apologize. Pure and ignorant, but involuntary timidity has turned into a specious seduction.

Luan Yenan pinched Zuo Baixuan's chin, kissed Zuo Baixuan's eye with his head, and took advantage of the situation to recklessly pick up the cloth around his waist, bringing all of his long-lost duds into real contact.

The little white rabbit who wants to eat people pricks up his ears and adopts a defensive and offensive posture. But he didn't see the reality clearly: the sick fox needs to eat a rabbit to replenish his strength right now, and she is that food supplement.

The legs that were stretched out and wanted to escape did not struggle, but were suppressed and lost their strength.

The heater in the room was hot, making Zuo Baixuan's face hot. At the end, he was humming, whispering, and uttering words intermittently, which he couldn't really hear, as if scolding Luan Yenan for lying and pretending to be sick. With such force, he knew that he was lying to himself. .

Luan Yenan covered Zuo Baixuan's mouth in response to the words "bullying people": "Shh, there's someone outside."

The body moves involuntarily in the direction of the only source of safety at this time.

Zuo Baixuan threw himself into Luan Yenan's arms and listened carefully to the sounds around him.

In the room, only his uncontrollable nervous gasping and the soft beep of the instrument echoed.

The incomplete soundproofing of the room increases the tension by the occasional noise of walking and conversation outside.

Luan Yenan did it on purpose, she didn't want to let her go.

The rabbit's ears perked up alertly and were pinched by Luan Yenan.

Zuo Baixuan was embarrassed and bit Luan Yenan's hand in revenge.

Luan Yenan's long narrow eyes were dyed with a smile, he unceremoniously locked Zuo Baixuan's body, touched his soul, and at the same time released his hand badly covering his mouth.

Luan Yenan was close to Zuo Baixuan and said quietly, "Don't you want to be covered? It's okay."

Zuo Baixuan opened her eyes wide, accompanied by a strange feeling throughout her body, she could only purse her lips.

In the dark, Zuo Baixuan saw Luan Yenan's expression in the light of the machine.

When Jiangcheng asked for interest that day, it was clearly the same expression.

It's revenge!

Luan Yenan revenge!

The grievances suffered by Luan Yenan will never choose to be answered in the same "uncomfortable" way.