Chapter 23 (1)

Chapter 23 (1)

Zuo Baixuan put the bright fruit knife back into the bag.

Before Luan Yenan came in, he took a look at the room layout, there were no traps.

She only glanced down the crack of the door when her aunt was cleaning this room.

There are many changes to the layout at this time.

She glanced at two cardboard boxes in the corner.

Those flashy accessories are put away.

"Come on, take it." Luan Yenan walked in.

Zuo Baixuan saw a big apple held up in front of him as soon as he turned around.

This person didn't come in for a long time, just went to get an apple?

"What is this for?" Zuo Baixuan didn't pick up the apple, so she began to ask knowingly.

Luan Yenan raised the corner of his mouth, it was still interesting to tease the little girl. But the joke was over, she turned to put the apple on the table next to her, and kicked out two cardboard boxes from under the table.

"Back to the point, I want to tidy up my closet a bit."

Slightly?

Zuo Baixuan could see that there were two full cardboard boxes under the table, at least an entire cabinet was emptied.

"Organize the wardrobe according to your own preferences. You don't have to pull me?" Zuo Baixuan felt that she was still being played, and turned to leave.

Luan Yenan approached Zuo Baixuan and blocked her path first.

Alpha's approach made Omega instinctively frown in alarm.

I didn't feel it in a more open place outside.

After entering the bedroom, although the door was not closed, the exhaust system was not turned on either. So she smelled a hint of vodka.

Glance.

Luan Yenan's back neck barrier sticker was clearly and honestly stuck.

Have you even smelled the trace pheromones in your saliva?

Luan Yenan opened the wardrobe and said, "It was, but I thought about it. According to my own aesthetics, the whole wardrobe may be thrown away."

Zuo Baixuan looked strange.

That's what it says.

Is my aesthetic not as good as yours? Let me see that there are still fish that slip through the net?

But she didn't ask.

Luan Yenan turned her back to Zuo Baixuan, couldn't see her expression, but guessed the other's slander from the heavy breathing, and added with a smile: "Because of certain occasions, I Not sure what would be more appropriate to wear."

"What?"

Zuo Baixuan doesn't think there are any occasions where she needs her own aesthetic help to choose clothes.

Business occasions, family receptions, and even leisure places like Luan Yenan should have experience in dealing with them.

This is also why there are all kinds of complaints about Luan Yenan in the posts of the past two years, but only one post about the dress has nothing to say.

You can do whatever you want in any occasion. For ordinary people, it is disrespectful and rude, but for Luan Yenan, it is not. Instead, it is constantly reminding everyone that the big tree behind the top rich second generation, the Luan family is amazing.