Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Out of the house, Luan Yenan entered the elevator with Zuo Baixuan's help.

The two were silent, only the slight breathing and the hum of the elevator machine remained in the elevator.

Zuo Baixuan stood behind Luan Yenan, looked at her back, and secretly observed her profile with the help of the metal reflection on the side of the elevator box.

I don't know if it was because of the blood, the woman took off her favorite metallic leather jacket and put on a shirt with her gloves. At this time, she looked a little thin.

But after reducing those deliberately cool dresses, it still inexplicably increases the sense of oppression.

I never found out before, this person is beautiful and really beautiful.

There is no blood on the face, with the poignant beauty of laziness and battle damage.

Zuo Baixuan was still confused about the source of this change, and was caught by Luan Yenan's eyes.

She shuddered and understood.

The change is really brought about by these bright and divine eyes.

"Are you dizzy?" Zuo Baixuan took back her distracted thoughts and supported Luan Yenan's arm from behind, like a gentle and virtuous wife.

"It's here." Luan Yenan raised his chin slightly towards the door on the door button of the escalator.

The two people's perspectives differ by five or six centimeters, allowing Zuo Baixuan to look out in the direction of the jaw line.

The elevator doors are open.

I don't know how long it took to drive when Zuo Baixuan was distracted.

She didn't know how to explain, so she lowered her head in panic, and supported Luan Yenan to go out.

The weirdness in my heart also added another layer at this moment.

A person who got out of the car and confronted people because of the sudden braking of other owners, and even fought so hard that he was arrested.

At this moment, she was able to wait so patiently for herself to return to her senses, and it was not until they looked at each other that she reminded that the elevator had reached the floor.

Is his head broken?

Zuo Baixuan helped Luan Yenan to the special car.

"Thank you." Luan Yenan's voice came out with the friction when he was seated, almost inaudible, but Zuo Baixuan heard it clearly.

She said, "Thank you"?

Zuo Baixuan stared at the gauze on top of her head wrapped in flowers by herself.

Maybe it is, it is broken.

Their house is located in a luxurious community in a prosperous area. Within two streets, there is a full set of equipment such as a hospital, a shopping mall, and a school.

The shuttle to the hospital didn't take much time.

Luan Yenan greeted the driver to wait around.

The price is calculated by time, and the driver has no opinion.

Luan Yenan roughly browsed the APP and information on the original mobile phone while calling for a special car.

Thanks to modern development.