Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Zuo Baixuan's body was tense, and her hand touched the direction of the bed seam for the first time.

Hands are cold and hearts are hard.

The fine tickling swiped up her spine one after another, and finally stopped on the back of her neck, turning it gently on the barrier.

As long as Luan Yenan dares to use her nails to pull the barrier stickers off, Zuo Baixuan will stab her with a knife and scream, attracting the whole villa and ending it all trade.

However, Luan Yenan broke away from Zuo Baixuan's expectations once again, and did not go further, just laughed while covering the cold knife: "Since you are so worried that I will Why are you turning your back on me so calmly?"

In the dark, all senses are infinitely magnified.

Zuo Baixuan fully received Luan Yenan's unhurried voice.

In my mind, I sketched Luan Yenan's mouth with a smile, looking at his back with interest.

"I have to say, Omega's glands are quite tempting to Alpha. If you don't turn around again, I really can't guarantee that I can hold it back."

Luan Yenan's flush-cut nails hooked on the edge of the restraint sticker, and stepped firmly on the edge of Zuo Baixuan's bottom line.

The cold hair standing on the back of Zuo Baixuan's neck slammed into Luan Yenan's fingertips.

So threatened.

Zuo Baixuan only took a second to weigh, turned over, and swung the knife in the direction of Luan Yenan.

Pop.

The hand waving the knife was pinched with precision.

It seems to be admiring Zuo Baixuan's crazy actions.

Eyes are reflected by the flashing lightning outside the window, which is like an illusory blue light, which makes people look unreal, and the picture is as unreal as a dream.

The curve is very clear under the reflection of the silk pajamas.

The slender legs were pressing against her waist in order to control her, and the smooth skin reflected in the lightning rays.

Zuo Baixuan's eyes moved along the lines, thinking of the picture of her fair back last night.

She put her hand on her chest and took a deep breath.

I couldn't tell who was the one with the wrong intentions.

Luan Yenan naturally caught Zuo Baixuan's breath change easily, smiled lightly, and took a look at the tight little white flower in front of him.

It's a bit of a loss.

Where did this vixen come from?

Zuo Baixuan felt Luan Yenan's gaze wandering, bit her lip and turned her head: "What do you want to do?"

"Should I ask you this? Was this knife also prepared for me?" Luan Yenan said, and took the knife away with force in his hand.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't explain why, but Luan Yenan didn't frighten her. On the contrary, there is more curiosity.

This guy seems to be very good at fighting skills.

"I just want to tell you, if you keep the position just now or now one night, you wake up the next day sore, and mothers suspect that we are overindulging, I can't explain it. "

"..." Zuo Baixuan really didn't want to argue with a single word, regretting that she brought a knife instead of needle and thread.

The man's mouth can be sewn up with a needle and thread.