Chapter 59

Chapter 59

The information from the front desk made Luan Yenan growl coldly, but there was not much reaction from the others.

The little girl at the front desk watched Luan Yenan's reaction. She didn't know what to do for a moment, so she stood at the office door. and looked at his boss.

Luan Yenan walked unhurriedly to the bar in the office, turned on the coffee machine, and brewed a cup of black coffee.

Nothing to fear.

Although the girl at the reception was nervous when talking to herself, but she was able to step aside, indicating that there was no serious problem, and the other reception had to take people to the good place to wait.

The company is still at the beginning of its establishment and has no background, but from the beginning, the recruitment is done by myself.

The team leader in charge of human resources was also hired by himself from other companies.

not to mention that the company has three batches of security guards. The first batch is brought by the park. Although they do not directly serve the company, they are officially arranged at The person in charge of the park will certainly call the police in the event of a problem, and the police will certainly pay attention.

The second batch was personally selected by the security company.

The third group is a group of elites selected by the relationship between Luan Muyin and Luo Yun after she came into the limelight.

Jiangyang thieves should be executed aside, not to mention a few liars.

"Family? What kind of family? Your boss' wife's family is now me, only me." Luan Yenan's response showed her attitude.

When the little girl at the reception heard this, her nervousness calmed down, and she even felt like laughing.

As long as the boss is mentioned, the painting style of the boss is completely different, even if it occupies the identity of the family, it also occupies a "single".

This kind of possessive mind manifests fully on the surface.

This really does not correspond to the image of the boss who is generally vigorous and resolute.

It's just a weird attitude.

Not waiting for the little girl at the front desk to think about it, Luan Yenan again asked, "What are the few people here like?"

The little girl at the reception recalls: "Three people, a man and a woman are middle-aged, they are not well dressed, their hair is a little white, and their body is a little thin. The parents of the owner shouted for the "cheating girl" to get out quickly, so we asked them to be quiet. They didn't listen. If they wanted to beat someone, we asked the security guard to come out and There was also a younger boy who claimed to be He's the boss's little brother, but he's nothing like the boss He smokes and spits, so let's be polite We won't won't stop until the security guards come out."

That's why she had a complicated expression on her face when she came to Luan Yenan.

If these people are liars.

In case what these people say is true, I'm afraid the act of keeping doesn't have good fruits to eat.

But Luan Yenan still took a sip of coffee after listening to it.

The little girl on reception made sure nothing worse happened, so she breathed a sigh of relief and stepped aside to continue waiting.

When Luan Yenan looked at the newspaper on the table and drank the coffee to the bottom, he carefully asked: “So, boss, now what? How to deal with chasing them?”