Chapter 61

Chapter 61

The next morning, when Luan Yenan opened the door, it was already light, but it was rare to wake up before Zuo Baixuan.

Last night, Zuo Baixuan was too tired mentally and physically.

She looked at the small white flower in her arms, her face was pink, very beautiful, but her eyebrows were slightly furrowed with various thoughts.

Although I fell into a deep sleep after releasing all my physical strength, after all, I was too worried and did not sleep well, especially when I was about to wake up, start dreaming .

Luan Yenan smoothed Zuo Baixuan's forehead with her fingertips.

She was enjoying the peace at the moment, but she couldn't help but think about Zuo Baixuan's notebook.

Everything happened yesterday suddenly and was interrupted by the intruding adoptive parents, making Luan Yenan too late to think about it.

Come to think of it, I've been together for so long, and I've grown closer and closer both behaviorally and emotionally, but I still don't know what Zuo Baixuan is up against.

In the past, I thought it would be good to let the little white flower grow freely in her field of vision, but now she wants to interfere, and she can I'm not saying it's a one-spirit I want to be nice to Zuo Baixuan, but I still have an unbearable desire for control.

But in any case, Zuo Baixuan's reluctance to say anything made her unsatisfied.

Even if there was such an opportunity yesterday, Zuo Baixuan was still hesitant to say it. Still not trustworthy?

Luan Yenan pinched Zuo Baixuan's chin.

Embrace.

What she wants, she can give. Whether it's a business or a network of contacts, or even with whom to deal or destroy.

Luan Yenan only hated that the vague outline did not give these details, making her unable to start.

But what if she investigated?

Zuo Baixuan's eyelashes trembled, interrupting Luan Yenan's thoughts.

Luan Yenan's fingertips lightly brushed her eyelashes. Like two rows of brushes, dense but soft, not enough to play with.

Zuo Baixuan's eyelids moved up and down, indicating that she was awake, but she never opened her eyes.

Unconsciously rolling her eyes, she must be wondering if she should open her eyes or how to open them.

They went to bed early last night, but when they fell asleep, Luan Yenan doesn't remember that time.

Don't forget that after Omega's good vanilla scent filled the room, my aggressive vodka also slightly overflowed.

Unfortunately, the effect of the sensitive period did not reappear, but was soothed and stirred, and calmed down abnormally in the vanilla packet.

For now, there are still some traces left in the quilt.

She specifically asked the doctor what was going on with this abnormal situation.

The doctor said he was not sure, there are still many unsolved mysteries in the development of gland technology, just behind the complexity of the human brain You can judge by listening. It always depends on the test results.

Human development of this world has so far, most Alpha and Omega glands are in routine development, with a very low probability of damage.

Due to the small number of lesions, the problem is difficult to treat effectively.