Chapter 62

Chapter 62

Si Ruxin came to the company early in the morning and wanted to see this young entrepreneur early.

But after he arrived, he was taken to the living room, and he was entertained with delicious food and drink, and not neglected. I just asked the front desk if Mr. Luan would come to work, but I did not receive a letter. This phone charges over and over again, and I keep complaining to all my girlfriends. My girlfriends are almost out of order and I didn't wait for anyone to come.

This high-quality stock that everyone is paying attention to, hasn't come into the business all morning. It's really a waste to get up early and clean up so nicely.

I didn't like lunchtime work meals, so I found a five-star hotel, ordered a meal, put it on the table after a few bites, and lost my appetite, and I threw it at the bodyguard next to him, sit down and do it.

When I almost couldn't help but leave, I finally heard the movement at the door.

She finally met this famous woman.

She took a deep breath, although it was too bad she couldn't smell the pheromone from that Alpha top, but she felt the pressure of the pheromone. Omega, who was stunned by Alpha, immediately had a feeling of admiration, and the resentment in his heart completely disappeared.

Don't say wait all morning, even if you wait all day, as long as you can see that person, it's worth it.

This Alpha is very good at everything, except for the little Omega next to her who looks a little ordinary.

Just dress so... sober? ordinary? Random?

Either way, it's not leaking.

Alpha's body looks ordinary, but a knowledgeable person can tell at a glance that it is a tailored shirt and matching suit, which suits his aura.

This little sister really does not know how to show her assets, and even her pure and seductive eyes are reluctant to look at others.

A bit of a waste.

"Miss Si, I'm sorry, I didn't know you would come here specially. I've been waiting for a long time, but I don't know why you came here this time?" Luan Yenan stepped forward Taking a step forward, Si Ruxin looked at Zuo Baixuan.

She also revealed her displeasure at the idea of her coming here without an appointment.

If Ruxin held the phone and put it aside: "I messaged you after adding you as a friend yesterday, but you didn't answer when I called you, but I was so Busy at home and wanted me to come see you sooner. When it comes to cooperation, I'm very sincere. You don't have to have that attitude, do you?"

Luan Yenan put her phone on silent as soon as she got home last night. When she arrived in the morning, she read several messages from Si Ruxin, and she deleted the chat box directly.

Even if it is a matter of cooperation, she wants to understand first, then cooperate through official channels, but she did not expect this person to come to the door early in the morning.

If he is such a good character, Luan Yenan must wonder if this person is plotting against their company, or if Luan Yenan herself is plotting.

ding—

The elevator door behind her has just opened, and the last group of employees who returned from dinner are back in the elevator.

Among the Wuyangyang employees, Chen Huanyu stood in the far corner wearing a balaclava.

Jiang Lingdan stood next to her, walked through the gap between people, saw the situation outside, and immediately probed her head.

Seeing her good friend, Zuo Baixuan immediately became excited, moved left and right in the crowd, and exited the elevator first.