Chapter 82

Chapter 82

Zuo Baixuan worked day and night at the company for three days. Unrest in the company gradually subsided after several employees quit and changed jobs.

There are less instigators among the employees, so they calm down and think, the company just ran into trouble, what company can still go well?

Although this difficulty is caused by the boss and the boss, they have no intention of giving up the business.

At least when the boss was hospitalized, the boss never gave up and stayed on the front line. I didn't come home, I stayed at the company for food and lodging, and occasionally went to the staff dorm to find an empty room to shower and sleep.

The stock price was only partially down, and no employees were asked to pay to keep it going. The bonus was issued, and there was no loss for them.

For the outside world, after the public opinion on the stock slump calmed down a bit, someone fixed Ji Liangquan's life.

Having caught such a big economic prisoner, there are also plenty of pleasant remarks in the outside world.

And the Qin family took the initiative to pay heavy compensation for the losses caused to the business.

To be honest, the company had no other losses than being sniped by the team organized by Luan Lizheng.

As for Luan Lizheng's shot.

Luan Lizheng's attitude, it will come sooner or later, but it's the right time.

Once the employees calm down, the business is back on track.

Several projects are even accelerating.

Zuo Baixuan has been staying in Luan Yenan's office these days, directly occupying his office. This is the true meaning of Luan Yenan.

She processed the last document on the desk and answered a few more emails.

There was an email signed by "Wan Jiao", she read it twice.

Wan Jiao is the name of Zhong Hongbo's wife.

As soon as Luan Yenan was sent to the hospital for the first time, Zuo Baixuan sent a message to Wan Jiao.

When Zhong Hongbo knew he was going to enter the Secret State Experiment and could not contact the outside world, he wanted to give Luan Yenan a way to contact him. Luan Yenan didn't want it, and Zuo Baixuan had the coordinates.

Wan Jiao saw Zuo Baixuan's connection and immediately called her to ask for details, even the details of their more intimate life.

Wan Jiao was silent for a while after listening, then gave a response to Zuo Baixuan, "I'm not sure just looking at these symptoms, I remember that the hospital has already sent your wife's pheromone samples. For those who come to our lab for inspection, I will change the case and send a letter to Lao Zhong to see if I can contact you, and I will contact you again when there is a result."

And today, Wan Jiao sent a more formal report early in the morning.

A message has also been sent.

"I'm sorry, Lao Zhong is in their team, maybe it's a critical time lately, and it's hard for them to send letters that are irrelevant. I can only trust a personal analysis for you, and I also have a relatively informal suggestion, I don't know if you're ready to listen to it."

Zuo Baixuan stared at the email for a while, until his face turned red.

bell bell bell—

The phone rang.