Chapter 67

Chapter 67

The next day, Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan slept until the third day.

The curtains in the bedroom were heavy, and they were all closed by remote control before we went to bed last night, and there was still no daylight in the bedroom.

The doorbell rang softly, Zuo Baixuan opened his eyes and looked at the electronic clock on the bedside table.

Zuo Baixuan slept almost every 20 hours on the plane. When she arrived last night, she was just a little tired, not sleepy.

Luan Yenan, who held her behind her, was still sound asleep. She was very busy during this time, and she did not rest well. in the plane.

I don't know if Luan Yenan made an appointment for room service, Zuo Baixuan wanted to get out of bed and go out to take a look.

Luan Yenan woke up and clasped her hands to prevent her from leaving.

"The doorbell rang." Zuo Baixuan made a hoarse voice as soon as she opened her mouth, as if her throat had been rubbed by rough stones.

Luan Yenan opened one eye and made sure that Zuo Baixuan was really still in her arms.

"I want to drink water." Zuo Baixuan said helplessly.

Luan Yenan buried her head in the quilt and let go after a long time.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't help but feel a little amused, she put her hand on Luan Yenan's head and stroked her hair.

Luan Yenan had no expression on her face and fell asleep again.

Zuo Baixuan got up and didn't even find any clothes in the room.

I don't know if he was picked up by Luan Yenan last night, or if he wasn't in the room from the start.

She walked to the bathroom, pulled out the bathrobe, packed her clothes and left.

The person outside the door was patient and waited five minutes before ringing the doorbell for the second time.

Zuo Baixuan was in no hurry either.

I walked over to the bar in the living room to avoid being embarrassed when I needed to talk later, and drank a glass of water first.

came to the door, just in time for the third doorbell.

Zuo Baixuan glanced past the cat.

Familiar cheongsam, also wearing a thick coat, the word "Jin Gui" was printed on this person.

Zuo Baixuan frowned deeply behind the door.

Last night when I asked Luan Yenan why If Ruxin was here, she didn't get the answer, she said she will know tomorrow.

Does the so-called knowledge mean that she will suddenly come to the door?

The two have already made an appointment?

If you don't come, Si Ruxin will also appear here?

And the top floor is a separate presidential suite, you can't go up without permission. Yesterday I was able to come up with a clever idea, and I brought a marriage certificate that I wanted to use to divorce anytime, proving my legal status.

Why is Si Ruxin here?

Zuo Baixuan stood behind the door and thought for a few minutes, then gave a confused expression. Show your exhaustion tenfold. He rubbed his eyes as he opened the door, and his movements were very natural.

When she looked over the anti-theft chain behind the door, she saw Si Ruxin's surprised expression.

However, Si Ruxin's dizziness quickly turned into a funny one: "I said why Luan Yenan specially invited me to lunch today, it's because Miss Zuo will come."