Chapter 104: Chen Jiang CP

Chen Huanyu sat in a room surrounded by electronic devices, tapping the keyboard with his fingers, leaving a string of codes on the computer screen.

Looking at these codes, her face gradually turned red.

"Why is my face so red when I write code? Are you tired, do you want to take a break? I cooked mung bean soup." Jiang Lingdan took a bowl from Chen Phantom passed by and put the bowl on the table.

Chen Huanyu It's not like a place for living people to live. After the two discussed it, they made a small adjustment and added some daily necessities and furniture.

This table was added by Jiang Lingdan.

Chen Huanyu stared at Jiang Lingdan for a long time without speaking.

After being together, they agreed not to keep anything in their hearts, even if it was a small matter, they could go out and communicate.

Jiang Lingdan patiently waited for his response.

Communication, not coercion.

It will give the machine, which can become slow in front of humans, time to let it judge for itself.

After a while, Chen Huanyu said in a low voice: "I sort out our knowledge."

Jiang Lingdan was also curious when he heard this answer, and sat down next to Chen Huanyu with a bowl and a stool. He also gave her a bite of mung bean soup.

Watching Chen Huanyu lift the corners of her lips happily, she was sure it was delicious.

"Honestly speaking, when did you find out that you love me?" Jiang Lingdan asked, pinching Chen Huanyu's chin.

Chen Huanyu raised his head, his eyes dodged, not so much, he was completely intimidated.

"Five thousand."

"When was five thousand points?" Jiang Lingdan asked.

"When I saw you at my mother's office door." Chen Huanyu wouldn't lie, and answered honestly when he went into confession mode.

The straight bullet hit Jiang Lingdan's heart, she pursed her lips and sneered for a while, then turned around and took out Chen Huanyu's little book, now it's a Plus over 13 million: "Five thousand points, it's like, how many digits do you have? do you love me too much now?"

"It's an exponential function, explosive growth. At ten thousand points, I'm sure I love you, and from the moment you kiss me, I'm a two-dimensional world full of numbers 0 and 1 , which has become three-dimensional." Chen Huanyu lost his shyness when analyzing the data pattern.

She is calm.

But Jiang Lingdan was disturbed, numb all over, staring at Chen Huanyu, that sultry and ignorant foolish sister!

Jiang Lingdan held Chen Huanyu's face and kissed him deeply.

Chen Huanyu was stunned.

The sudden attack reminded her of the first kiss she had just recorded on the computer.

It was then that Jiang Lingdan's score had just exceeded 10,000 points.

Chen Huanyu researched various research reports, videos and social cases, and confirmed that the feeling of blushing and heartbeat when he saw Jiang Lingdan was a heartbeat.

A score over 10,000 points is love.

But she didn't know how to handle this feeling, so she contacted her psychiatrist.