Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In the spacious president's office, there was a row of white-collar workers in formal suits.

In line with the decoration style of the office with black and white as the main color tone, it is full of indescribable depression, and everyone has a little haze on their faces, carefully confirming what to say.

The central air conditioner spit cold air gently, the indoor temperature dropped a lot, but everyone was sweating.

One of the men tugged at the tie secretly, took a step forward, and put the folder on the desk: "Mr. Luan, after evaluation, direct acquisition will cost money, and we can't get it for the time being. Unless All the real estate is mortgaged, and the bank is really willing to cooperate with us, but the debt ratio is greatly increased, and the risk is very high.”

The woman with delicate makeup sat at the desk and nudged her gold-rimmed glasses.

The narrow fox eyes showed sharp and sly eyes, and slowly scanned the employees in front of them.

Her fingers landed on the document, her bright red lips evoked a smile, and her tone was relaxed: "Even if the limit changes, I will take his company. The stock opened today, how many are there? How much to collect. Follow-up funds will be mortgaged. There are not many opportunities to swallow them.”

The employees in front of them swallowed slightly because of these words. They actually knew very well that they could not control the thoughts of this woman.

From the moment they entered the company, they knew that their boss, Luan Yenan, was a crazy critic.

Here, the term "crazy critics" does not carry any derogatory connotation.

Crazy, treats investing as a thrill-seeking game, but controls the rules of the game. Let others be afraid and nervous, but she herself can do it with ease.

Having such a boss is exciting and reassuring. It's like riding a roller coaster, sometimes feeling weightless and sometimes receiving a swooping stab, but your rationality tells you that the safety measures are tightly tied and you can relax.

…how to relax!

This is a very attractive woman, not only because of her attractive face and proud figure, but also because of her personality.

Never afraid of failure, and has a strange means and vision.

In just ten years, a small investment company escaped the devour of various capitals, or joined hands or confronted, and finally gradually became bigger, until the position of the world's top 500, It's a business miracle.

In order to acquire the biggest rival company along the way, she laid out three years in advance, like a patient hunter.

The trap now set bites the leg of the prey, the prey is struggling to die with her, she regains her madness, and is determined to kill with one blow, to send her tenth anniversary to her investment company Celebration.

At this moment, her face is full of calm, and her eyes are shining.

In this way, all goals for this decade have been accomplished.

What fun games to look for in the next decade?

She took off her glasses and looked out the window.

Everything around was swept away by white light.

Pop!

Luan Yenan, swallowed by the vertigo, slammed his hands on the table.

The silver-rimmed glasses in his hand were smashed and deformed, one can imagine the strength.