Chapter 86

Chapter 86

I am very tired. But the two slept more peacefully together, and Luan Yenan and Zuo Baixuan slept soundly.

I don't know who woke up first from the dream.

But when they opened their eyes, the two looked at each other unexpectedly.

Wake up from a sweet dream and enter another sweet dream.

Zuo Baixuan's face was reflected in the morning light, before her eyes were fully opened, she showed a sweet and bright smile.

Luan Yenan was filled with warmth and lightly kissed Zuo Baixuan's forehead.

Uncontrolled acceleration of the heart. He hit Luan Yenan and rebounded.

Luan Yenan saw Zuo Baixuan's dazed appearance, smiled, and kissed the tip of his nose again: "Why, haven't you woken up yet?"

Zuo Baixuan showed an embarrassed smile.

With the help of half-dreamy, half-awake confusion, she said what she thought, "Luan Yenan, you don't know how attractive you are when you lean on the bed every time. . You can't see it. , I can see it."

Zuo Baixuan tried to show that she was the happiest person in the world, but Luan Yenan himself could not understand this kind of happiness.

She couldn't describe her true feelings with words.

But it can make her mad impulse go away, and when she gives herself up, she carefully regains her sanity.

Luan Yenan hugged Zuo Baixuan and rubbed the little white rabbit's fluffy head.

This man was honest last night. Shouldn't the validity of this agreement end tomorrow morning?

Zuo Baixuan's heart was filled with fear and expectation.

Tired is tired, comfortable is also comfortable, there is no way to take the initiative to refuse. Even if his reason tells him that there is a banquet tonight, the protagonists are them.

ding dong—

The doorbell suddenly interrupted the drawing vision of the two people and their intertwined breath.

Zuo Baixuan quickly looked away from "Medusa's" coquettish face and came to his senses.

She freed herself from Luan Yenan's hand and got up from the bed: "Why did someone come here so early in the morning? Could there be something in the company that can't contact us, so he came to us Bar?"

As she walked to the door, she fastened the top two buttons of her pajamas, and took a coat from Luan Yenan's closet and draped it over her body.

Luan Yenan's hands were empty, and he leaned on the bed, still smiling.

She also slowly got up from the bed, walked barefoot on the warm floor with the underfloor heating on, and came to the bedroom door.

The clothing store's shopping came from outside the house, and they sent two sets of custom-made dresses.

After signing and confirming the receipt, Zuo Baixuan carried two small suitcases and brought the dress into the house.

Luan Yenan walked over to Zuo Baixuan and took a suitcase from him.

What came out was a lace-embellished white dress, intricately embroidered with vines on the front, and with no fabric on the back.

One can imagine that the person who wears it will be like a flower that breaks bondage and grows wildly.

Luan Yenan took the dress and took two steps towards the gymnasium, facing the full-length mirror in the gymnasium, leaning the dress in front of him and turning around.