Chapter 90

Chapter 90

"Luan Yenan! Are you happy to have to kill me in front of so many people?"

He never imagined that he would try to secretly acquire Chencang's "Yi Tuan" shares, but before he succeeded, Luan Yenan would use the same method, his richer arm and faster speed to act on the " front-end".

Luan Li looked at Luan Yecha, who was half-kneeling on the ground, and was even more angry.

If Luan Yecha can be of great use, he doesn't need to be so sad.

"That's a whole bunch of unworthy offspring!" Luan Li snarled aptly.

Luan Yenan just held Zuo Baixuan's hand and looked at him calmly, emotionless in his eyes. It's like watching a tragicomedy.

These kind of feudal patriarchal parents may have an endless desire to control their children because they may have achieved so much through their own efforts when they were young.

They believe that as long as their talents can continue, the prosperity of the family can continue.

If it is not as he wishes, he will be labeled as disobedient and useless.

In Luan Yenan's opinion, the old man in front of him is just a loser who cannot keep up with the changing times and is addicted to the past. He chooses to use every reason to avoid facing his own failure.

Luan Lizheng was agitated, with a distorted, almost morbid expression.

Everyone in the conference room was silent, it was the first time they had seen Luan Lizheng who was so goofy.

The image of Luan Lizheng in their hearts is just a little too confident and strong-willed, and will keep the old traditional etiquette and maintain the elegance of a scholar.

But now he's just an old man in his 70s and 80s, incompetent and angry.

Luan Li was so angry that her eyebrows rose, her chest contracted, and she was about to stand up and beat someone.

But the remaining rational emotions in his body controlled him.

Facing Luan Yenan's indifferent expression, he knew very well that if he dared to stand up, Luan Muyin would be submissive, but Luan Yenan wouldn't be, she would definitely be rude.

Whether it's pheromones or physical strength, you are not the opponent's opponent.

Luan Lizheng's scolding voice gradually disappeared over time. In the end, after venting his emotions and getting no response, he calmly looked at Luan Yenan: "What exactly do you want to do?"

"Grandpa, you actually left the 'front end' to your mother. Let your mother take care of it, and you can retire with peace of mind, or play with your investment company?" Luan Ye Nan said.

Luan Li squints at Luan Yenan, but he still doesn't understand what Luan Yenan means, is he trying to force the palace now?

He held his crutches and said, "Although I'm not young, what's wrong with trying to create social value? I'm very optimistic about your 'smart life' project. , which is very important for the future of our elderly It's also beneficial, so what's wrong with involving a group of old friends?

Apologizing is great.

Others also touched their foreheads.

Although Luan Lizheng is very rude today, her hypocrisy is still the same as before.

Just a few words, I took advantage of myself, cut off my granddaughter's business plan, and tried to use financial resources to control the small business my granddaughter had worked so hard to create.