Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"She's like this, no other action?" Jiang Lingdan slumped on the lazy sofa that took up half the floor space of the double dormitory, and looked at Zuo Baixuan in surprise.

Since Xiaojiang Lingdan's family raised her as a little princess, she can spend as much as she can on food, clothing, housing and transportation. Therefore, when the sophomore year can change dormitories, they choose the double dormitory with the highest accommodation cost in the school.

Jiang Lingdan immediately caught Zuo Baixuan and paid for half of her dormitory expenses. As the saying goes, you need someone to take care of yourself. Zuo Baixuan couldn't resist her and accepted the kindness.

Zuo Baixuan's senior course is not busy, and there is no class on Monday, so she came to the dormitory after class this morning.

Jiang Lingdan has been holding back for three and a half days since he learned that his good friend was going to see the crazy critic A's parent on Friday night!

But listening to Zuo Baixuan finish the whole process, she was surprised.

"What do you mean, as if nothing happened to me, you are dissatisfied?" Zuo Baixuan was dumbfounded.

"No, no, how could I mean this? I just think, from what you described, Luan Yenan is completely different from the rumors. Not so crazy." Jiang Lingdan thought.

There was even a sentence, "Shouldn't she really fall in love with you at first sight, so she'll change her wickedness", without asking. This is a bit bizarre to think about.

Zuo Baixuan also recalled the night before.

After closing his eyes, he was annoyed that he scolded the word "crazy woman", but Luan Ye didn't mean to be angry, but after laughing, he asked: "Now you can sleep in peace. right?"

Luan Yenan's breathing was steady and soon fell asleep.

Zuo Baixuan wanted to stay up all night and fight with her to the end, but she fell asleep in a daze.

When I woke up the next morning, Luan Yenan was nowhere to be seen.

A sunken sheet trace was left above the bed.

Go downstairs to find.

The three members of the Luan family sat in the dining room for breakfast.

Zuo Baixuan can't forget this morning after the rain and the fine weather. The surrounding windows were all open, and the air was filled with the scent of grass after the rain and the coolness of the morning.

I also remembered the cup of hot milk that Luan Yenan came over with a smile and handed it, which scalded her heart.

Thinking of this, Zuo Baixuan's hands couldn't help tightening.

I really don't understand what Luan Yenan is going to do.

Jiang Lingdan saw that Zuo Baixuan didn't speak for a long time, and asked again: "What's the matter, little Zuoer? Zuo University tyrant!"

Zuo Baixuan shook her head: "Nothing, I was just thinking, Luan Yenan is really strange. You are right, these few days, her performance is indeed as rumored The difference. In the past two days after returning from Luan's house, I locked myself in the study every day except during meal time.

"She left me alone and gave me enough freedom. All I asked was to cook her something to eat. I didn't even need to play the cute little white rabbit, just finish some Housework. Like a part-time nanny."

"It's good to be a nanny, or do you want her to use you as a wife?" Couldn't help but say something witty.

I immediately won Zuo Baixuan's eyes.