Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Luan Yenan left the company after participating in the bidding and went directly to the Luosheng International Circuit. The amateur car race that Luo Yun had agreed to participate in was held in the afternoon, and he went to the racetrack after having a casual lunch at noon.

Guests and guests who purchased the tickets all sat in the stands and became extremely excited during the warm-up games and activities prepared in advance by Luo Yun.

The VIP lounge was also full of people amidst the hustle and bustle.

As Luan Yenan stepped out of the elevator, someone in the living room noticed the turbulence.

"Mr. Luan is here!" Someone exclaimed.

The treatment is absolutely different from the treatment a few months ago.

Luan Yenan's condition did not change at all, she still did not take these concerns seriously and walked towards Luo Yun's direction while processing a few messages on her phone.

The only information on the phone that interested him was that Chen Huanyu had sent a space. Usually, Chen Huanyu said few words, but not even a single sentence, and only had time to leave a space.

Luan Yenan couldn't read what a space meant, so she chose to put her phone away and looked up at Luo Yun.

Luo Yun was pulling out a cigarette, when she saw Luan Yenan approaching, she politely put out the cigarette butt.

The last time Luan Yenan saw Luo Yun was at the bell ringing ceremony. The soul smothered in the puppet.

Today is different, she put on her favorite smoky makeup, only in this state can she be like the real herself.

Luo Yun leaned against the railing and turned her head, she confidently raised her hand to greet Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan approached her and looked around: "If Ruxin hasn't come yet?"

"Didn't you invite Si Ruxin? You should pick her up, but ask me instead?" Luo Yun asked out loud.

The ears all around pricked up.

Luan Yenan just took out her cell phone: "I'll ask her where she is."

points." If Ruxin was wrapped in a mink coat today, graceful and luxurious.

"Looking at that dress, it's no problem tying you to 20 million." Luan Yenan put down her phone and glanced at Si Ruxin.

"Tsk, you always think me wrong, I'm leatherette!" Si Ruxin moved closer to Luan Yenan and deliberately rolled up her sleeves towards Luan Yenan, letting her identify herself.

Luan Yenan is not interested.

If Ruxin continued to walk forward and took out the note in his hand: "Here it is."

Luan Yenan looked down and saw a simple line drawn with a water pen on the note, obviously drawing himself.

It's interesting too.

I have always heard that Si Ruxin is a designer and she is very good at painting. This is the first time she has seen her paint.

This is her in Si Ruxin's eyes, she is not smiling, and there is a businessman's calculation hidden in her eyes.

Seeing that Luan Yenan was interested in this painting, Si Ruxin retracted her outstretched hand and put the post-it note to her lips, a bright imprint of lipstick fell on the paper.

She held the note between her fingers and handed it to Luan Yenan, deliberately teasing her on the bright side.

Luan Yenan looked up.