Chapter 95: Crazy Maid X Tsundere Princess 3

The next morning.

Luan Yenan also woke up with the morning light shining on the window, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Zuo Baixuan's blond and ruddy face.

As I smelled the fragrance of the flowers in front of me, I couldn't stop the smile in my eyes.

The floral fragrance on Zuo Baixuan's body will smell good, but the fragrance other than the floral fragrance is even better.

Luan Yenan resisted the urge to open her mouth and swallow it, and stared at the sleeping beauty for a long time.

The smile and panic when the eyes met all hit Luan Yenan's eyes.

Zuo Baixuan's heart suddenly beat.

Waking up from Sister Nan's arms in the morning is a dream. It became reality today.

She felt like she couldn't hold the mood.

"Hello, Sister Nan." There was embarrassment in Zuo Baixuan's small voice.

Luan Yenan chuckled and sat down: "Hello, get up and wash up."

Zuo Baixuan blinked under the quilt, but didn't move.

Luan Yenan didn't rush, he just stood up.

Zuo Baixuan unconsciously closed her eyes and waited for the heat around her to dissipate before opening them again.

Luan Yenan felt the sight from behind and did not dodge. He slowly walked over to the dresser in his middle clothes, picked up his clothes on the wooden stool, and shook them out.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't take his eyes off her.

It's really big, not an illusion.

When Luan Yenan was well dressed and turned her head, she had no time to close her eyes.

Then she simply closed, greeted Luan Yenan's semi-smiling expression, and whispered, "Sister Nan, go wash yourself first, and by the way help me send hot water, I'll start. "

Luan Yenan smiled, nodded, and walked out generously.

After a while I got carried away and came back with hot water.

Zuo Baixuan didn't expect Luan Yenan to be so fast, so he fastened his seat belt in a panic and sat down in front of the dresser.

Luan Yenan brought the hot water to Zuo Baixuan's side, and without waiting for her to do so, he wiped the towel for her.

Luan Yenan didn't force it and handed her the towel, while he picked up the wooden comb and turned it behind her, combing her hair lightly, carefully and seriously.

Zuo Baixuan wiped her face, put the towel down, reflected the light through the bronze mirror, and looked at Luan Yenan behind her.

When I was almost intoxicated by this beautiful scenery, there was a commotion outside the house.

"Mother Hui, the princess just woke up, you can't enter directly."

"Yesterday when I came, the princess did not see the door behind closed doors and threw the bottle to protest. The old slave had no choice. The old servant must not want to disturb the emperor if he he wanted to come to see the princess. I hope the princess can cooperate." Madame Hui spoke in front of the door and also brought Emperor Li out, completely holding chicken feathers like an arrow.

Boom!

The door was pushed open.

Zuo Baixuan's body shook, and resentment and grievance came to his heart.