Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Luan Yenan's words fell slowly one after another.

She was wearing a delicate dress, hugging the person in her arms softly, like a gentle big sister. But there is no emotion on the smiling face, and the eyes are even more icy and terrifying.

What Luan Lizheng can easily feel is that Luan Yenan's tenderness is only for those in his arms.

He consciously met a lot of people, but after getting old, no one dared to look at him with this kind of eyes for many years, so long that he forgot how many years it was. At this time, he actually had the illusion that he was stared at by his elders when he was a child, and the whole person was thrown into the ice hole.

Even if the autumn atmosphere is getting cooler, it should not be felt indoors.

And the heat of the vodka made him hot.

Is it all a dream?

In the past, even if Luan Yenan did something outrageous, he would not disobey himself.

Now in Luan Lizheng's opinion, Luan Yenan really has hardened wings, and he has given up all the outrageous things, except that he has the ability to fight against himself.

What's the point?

He has never suffered from this kind of gas in this family!

Accurately speaking, I have never experienced this kind of gas since I was a child!

shock.

I didn't expect that it would be good to be old, but I would be spoiled by this petty anger.

This convincing S-class top pheromone!

Remind him of who he was.

Luan Lizheng opened his eyes and looked at Luan Yenan for a while, before putting away his pheromones.

The momentary changes make others look stupid.

Luan Lizheng, who has always been strong in his life, has retreated?

Isn't even a word of cruelty?

Everyone looked at Luan Muyin who knew their father best.

Luan Muyin didn't know what to say at the moment.

On the other hand, Luan Li straightened himself, and his attitude eased a lot. At the same time, he opened his mouth and gave himself a step: "Okay. Put your youthful and vigorous side aside, and I don't care about you. Pheromone Take it, don't let the guests see jokes."

As I get older, I have a thick skin and I don't feel ashamed.

Straight A cancer is Mu Qiang after all.

Luan Yenan's tough attitude, although very disrespectful to him, violated his dogma of orderliness. But this tough attitude is indeed the Alpha he wants, an S-class top Alpha that is stronger than anyone else.

He was satisfied.

Luan Yenan looked back at Zuo Baixuan when he saw that Luan Lizheng had withdrawn his momentum.

Her pheromone is really not what she wants to collect, so she can only use external force at this time.

Zuo Baixuan understood in an eye contact, took Luan Yenan's hand, and said to everyone: "I'm sorry, Anan's hand is still very red, I want to deal with her, Sit down!"

Zuo Baixuan, who has always restrained her sense of existence, is standing beside Luan Yenan at this time, and she looks like the little master here when she talks to everyone without being humble or arrogant.