Chapter 68

Chapter 68

No accident, Zuo Baixuan still woke up in Luan Yenan's arms.

point more.

It's early.

I wasn't hungry, my body was just complaining of being tired, so I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Luan Yenan felt the movement in her arms and opened her eyes.

Last night was more relaxing entertainment than indulgence after a hard day's work.

When I woke up I was completely tired, just wanted to feel the body temperature of the person in my arms.

I noticed that Zuo Baixuan closed his eyes again and fell asleep.

Luan Yenan lightly kissed Zuo Baixuan's shoulder, propped up his body lazily, and looked at Zuo Baixuan's sleepy face.

From Zuo Baixuan's thick eyelashes, she saw the red lips with bite marks at the corners of the mouth, following the lines of the muscles and scratching at the back of the neck.

The back of the neck is red and swollen, the result of marking it again yesterday.

Getting along last night, the pheromones attracted each other.

Luan Yenan naturally released the pheromone to "kill" again.

Under other conditions, Zuo Baixuan can enjoy harmony with her, except for marking.

When Luan Yenan scored, he also focused on observing Zuo Baixuan's expression, from initial joy to later rejection, in ten seconds.

She still couldn't figure out the reason, whether it was because she couldn't follow the rules, or if there was an incurable problem with the pheromones.

Luan Yenan tapped Zuo Baixuan's neck with her finger.

of spikes.

"Let me sleep a little longer." Zuo Baixuan buried his face in the quilt and said softly.

"You sleep first, I have to go out."

"In." Zuo Baixuan in the quilt replied dazedly, not knowing whether she heard him or not.

I wanted to have breakfast together, but now that seems unlikely.

Wrap yourself in a bathrobe, find a pen and paper, and leave a note. Put on a casual outfit that's easy to move around in and get out.

Today is the time when she made an appointment with the hospital to receive a medical report. Perhaps in the report you can find the reason for the rejection after the temporary marking.

The private hospital provided breakfast after Luan Yenan arrived.

Luan Yenan listened to the doctor while having breakfast.

But the result seemed a little bad, so she stopped what she was doing and put the plates aside.

"Based on the pheromone detection reaction, your pheromone has some rejection compared to other pheromones, it is very likely that it is pheromone immune deficiency. I don't know if it's was a similar situation before, or only recently?" asked the doctor.

immune deficiency to pheromones.

Luan Yenan frowned.

She had seen that word in the original medical report.

The original pepper flavored pheromone will cause all Alpha and Omega to be rejected by this disease.

There is no solution for the hospital, the domestic quality method is only the adjustment of medicine.