Chapter 87

Chapter 87

Anyone who knows a little knows that the Luan family will not be at peace tonight, and even the whole Beijing circle will not be at peace.

Most of the guests were in this whirlwind. Even though they were not directly involved in these projects, they knew that the projects involved by the Luan family and her grandchildren were very important for all walks of life, the industry has an impact.

They came early, and finally came the woman and the woman when night fell.

These two women with their own halo came by car at night and stood under the bright lights outside the hotel.

Somewhat surprising.

I heard that Luan Yenan was sick before, so I never contacted the outside world. Zuo Baixuan was left alone in the business.

But now it looks like this beaming woman doesn't seem to have been sick at all, and his wife doesn't seem exhausted.

The reporter who took the photo wanted to come forward to ask questions about the situation, but the attitude of the wife and wife was clear, before they wanted to talk, no one could ask information questions .

Media can only withdraw temporarily.

Several videographers were talking to each other.

"Do you think the state of this woman and wife seems to be more energetic than the last time you saw them?"

"Die laughing, what else have I heard before, Luan Yenan was about to die of illness, so Luan Lizheng was desperate, now it seems like bullshit."

"I've heard a lot of rumors like this, and it's mysterious that Luan Yenan pretended to be sick and deliberately hid to avoid censorship."

"Why are you so interested in gossip about giants?"

"Celebrity gossip is watched by a lot of people, not to mention mystery giants."

"It's not true, it probably doesn't make sense to change a wealthy family, mainly because Luan Yenan's big moves this year follow each other, and it's hard for everyone not to pay attention."

"Stop talking, don't talk, Luan Lizheng is here, take a picture."

Luan Yenan ignored the noisy environment behind her and walked into the banquet hall with Zuo Baixuan.

Luan Muyin arranged one of the best hotels in Beijing for Luan Yenan.

In other words, when she chose, the reference was Luan Lizheng's specifications for Luan Ye to check the wind.

Although Luan Muyin prefers to manage technology and is not good at using energy, but after all, under the strong pressure of Luan Lizheng, she has led the company for so many years, and it is not a shit.

She couldn't help alongside the company, but she couldn't keep her in line.

Even the company backbones of "Yi Tuan" and "Front End" were arranged in a corner of the banquet hall.

so that as soon as Luan Yenan entered the banquet hall, he took off his coat and handed it over to the waiter, and was completely surrounded by the surrounding view.

Guests standing or cooked or raw in the banquet hall.

There are people from Beijing, and there are people from other places, from all walks of life, they turned to them at the same time.

People who know Luan Yenan want to see his current physical condition, in order to assess who can win the battle between Luan Yenan and Luan Lizheng, and decide the follow-up Whether the cooperation can continue.