Chapter 53

Chapter 53

The HR with vision left early and disappeared.

No one was seen when the door opened, so let Zuo Baixuan relax a bit, hoping that what happened just now will only remain in that person's mind.

But when the door was fully opened, Jiang Lingdan's complex expression was seen.

Zuo Baixuan closed her eyes, feeling a bit helpless, she even wanted to break the pot directly and cooperate with Luan Yenan.

Anyway, as long as she fully cooperates, Luan Yenan will not deliberately manipulate her own methods!

This thought has crossed over countless times.

Zuo Baixuan calmly looked to the side, as if she were not Luan Yenan, another dead hero, and gritted her teeth in secret.

You should learn how cheeky this person is.

But !

Jiang Lingdan stood next to him like that, looking at himself with indescribable eyes, how could he be so cheeky and calm down?

Zuo Baixuan had no choice but to walk up to Jiang Lingdan and whispered, "Don't think too much."

"No, no, I really don't think too much. Am I the kind of person who thinks too much?"

Zuo Baixuan just wanted to ask: you are, why aren't you? Everywhere!

But I don't want to provoke this rebellious psychology, I can only bear it in silence.

Luan Yenan looked aside when he heard the conversation between the two, and couldn't help but feel amused.

Zuo Baixuan immediately noticed the smile on Luan Yenan's mouth, but she couldn't say anything, so she could only stare at Luan Yenan with fierce eyes.

He seems to say, you are waiting for me.

Luan Yenan raised her eyebrows slightly and replied, "I'm waiting for you."

Zuo Baixuan couldn't hold back either and made a face at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan smiled even more and looked at her with an unfinished gaze, like a mature big sister facing a naughty little sister.

Who would have thought that Luan Yenan was the thinnest.

Jiang Lingdan looked aside and sighed softly, don't you think?

Yes Yes Yes

In the meeting room.

The new employees are all seated in the room.

As soon as Jiang Lingdan walked in, he said to Zuo Baixuan, "Sister has reserved a seat for me, so I won't accompany you."

Zuo Baixuan used his facial expressions to accuse Jiang Lingdan of betraying their friendship.

Jiang Lingdan was very calm.

I said I was worried about you at first, but now it seems like I don't care at all.

Jiang Lingdan looked directly at Luan Yenan: "Your wife is calling you there."

Jiang Lingdan's voice was neither light nor heavy, but it caught everyone's attention.

Most of the people in the conference room were still a little nervous, so nervous that they forgot to chat.

But after Jiang Lingdan's recall, gossip souls ignited one by one.

The woman was too interested, and chose "a group".

Zuo Baixuan was surrounded by countless eyes, but she was calm.