Chapter 80

Chapter 80

“Attempted murder? Mr. Luan, what do you mean by that? It is impossible for a media to be insensitive to the latest news.

When Luan Yenan said these four words, everyone pricked up their ears. They were very sure that if they got out of here today, they could take more than just a manuscript.

The entire camera and voice recorder were in front of Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan looked up at the media.

The pale complexion looks a little weak, but the eyes are still sharp, even worse than when healthy.

The morbid complexion and piercing eyes made the crowd recoil, and everyone stopped.

The bodyguard behind Luan Yenan also approached, reached out to stop everyone, and parted the distance.

Luan Xing, who was sitting nearby, got up first and ran to, "Ye Nan, are you awake? Are you okay? Is there any discomfort?"

She didn't ask why Luan Yenan came here. It is normal for his wife to come and support her in such an important action.

She just sat on the side and listened to Zuo Baixuan analyze her past, she felt upset and wanted to hug this child.

But Luan Yenan's health is not good, how can he run away like this?

Is there anything I can't do for you?

Luan Yenan held Luan Xing's hand, not knowing when she was in a coma, she suddenly heard what Luan Xing said was really from her mouth, just took a deep look at her mother: "Mom, don't don't worry, I'm fine now."

Luan Xing continued to stare at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan. After a brief exchange of views, Luan Yenan's expression softened.

Zuo Baixuan's red eyes filled with tears, Jiang Lingdan stood next to her, comforting her, Chen Huanyu also sat in front of the exhibition booth next to her, waiting for Zuo Bai Xuan to give the signal , and all information will be published throughout the network.

But Zuo Baixuan did not say the corresponding signal.

Chen Huanyu looked at Jiang Lingdan and asked what to do now.

Jiang Lingdan shook his head, indicating that he was in no hurry.

Maybe Luan Yenan's appearance changed Zuo Baixuan's mind.

Luan Yenan told Ji Liangquan that if he succeeded, he wouldn't have to rely on public pressure before.

This is also good news for “Yi Tuan,” which is still in its infancy.

Luan Lizheng's eyebrows rose upside down uncontrollably.

He came to see a play today. He just wanted to see how Luan Yenan's highly reliable wife had joined forces with strangers to harm her business.

When Luan Yenan reappeared, Luan Lizheng was completely dumbfounded.

He left the bodyguard and Luan Yecha in the hospital just in case, just to restrain Luan Yenan?

This kind of restriction meets the requirements of the hospital, and even though Luan Muyin and Luan Xing are unhappy, it is not easy to catch people directly at this point.

But why is Luan Yenan here now?

He took out his phone to confirm.

Not even a single message.

Luan Li smiled righteously.

This stinky girl, Luan Yenan, is truly capable, with a bodyguard by her side, unscathed. That means she only used a bodyguard to get out of the hospital, and she didn't even bother. Luan Yecha was no match for Luan Yenan.