Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Lin Xiaoxiao looked at the two couples so deeply in love, her scalp felt numb.

What is the stage in front of you?

Slag A really changed her mind so easily because she liked a pure girl?

The best friend next to Lin Xiaoxiao couldn't help but tug at her clothes.

Before he came, Lin Xiaoxiao only said that he wanted to meet this scumbag's new love.

Why are you confronting these two people now? Isn’t this self-indulgent?

"Xiaoxiao, we still have to go to the movies, there is no need to waste time on these people, we might as well go to the movies, if we don't go, the movie will start."

Lin Xiaoxiao squinted her eyes and looked at Zuo Baixuan: "I remember when you first entered the school, you were the representative of the freshman, and when you introduced yourself, you said your birthday. I'm half a year older than you. My sister is I want to persuade you, it's better to keep your eyes open. This kind of scum, it's faster to change people than to change clothes. Now liking you is just a matter of changing your taste. Don't be deceived by her! In the end, it's definitely not her who is injured. Heart people."

Zuo Baixuan twitched the corners of her mouth when she said this.

There may be some truth in this, but is this person's persuasion really good intentions?

Luan Yenan also heard that this person was not aimed at him at all. Emotions are not entirely the pot of the original rotten peach blossoms.

She pulled Zuo Baixuan against her body with a little force in her hand.

Zuo Baixuan was caught off guard, the sense of distance she wanted to keep was instantly shortened, and the heat on her body stuck together.

"Who are you sister? You are really strange. You want to manipulate me and take advantage of my wife." Luan Yenan circled Zuo Baixuan's waist and abdomen , let people lean on their arms.

But in the end, she just glared at Lin Xiaoxiao. In the final analysis, it was this person who came to find fault!

Luan Yenan's words made Lin Xiaoxiao uncomfortable, and she didn't expect Xiaobaihua to react like this.

"It's funny, do you really start to have confidence when you have a backer? Who are you pretending to look like? Luan Yenan, you can see clearly..."

Luan Yenan interrupted her.

"If you think she has backing and confidence, that's right. I will protect her from now on, so you better speak with respect. Otherwise, Lin Xiaoxiao, right? I remember your name already."

There was a smile in her narrow eyes.

But it's cold.

The line of sight seems to have weight, like a mountain pressing down, making people breathless.

Lin Xiaoxiao held her breath and shuddered.

Why?

The former scum A is also scary.

But everyone is more afraid of her hysteria. She relied on her abnormal pheromone and recklessly suppressed it with pungent pheromone.

Even if someone calls the police and leaves evidence that cannot be washed away to an extraordinary degree, she can be settled by her golden lawyer.

But now, there is no smell of pheromones in the air, on the contrary, it is myself, in the panic, the barrier stickers of stamina become moist.

Under the fright, she had an instinctive survival response and tried to sacrifice herself to get life.