Chapter 93: Crazy Maid X Tsundere Princess 1

Dali Kingdom, Tianbao for five years.

In order to quell the war, Emperor Li took the initiative to send emissaries to the Beigao Kingdom, proposing a truce and marriage.

Hearing this news, people are all sad.

This is the first time since the founding of Dali's kingdom.

It looks like a relationship, but it's a tribute, which means the surrender and decline of Dali's kingdom.

There are many complaints outside the Imperial City, but the interior of the Imperial City is decorated with peace and joy. The townspeople even believed that in this atmosphere of deceptive joy, as long as the princess was sent to kiss, the war would be settled.

"The prince of Beigao Kingdom came in person, so sincere, there will be no problem."

"But why? The Northern High Country is stronger than the Southern High Country. Why did you sign an alliance contract with us for the sake of the princess."

"Yes, I heard that when the princess was born, there was auspiciousness in the sky, and when she grew up, she was as beautiful as an immortal Penglai. Are we lucky enough to see the beauty ?"

"You want to look beautiful, and I said you want to kiss Fang Ze, but how can I wait to see Princess Fangrong? It's better to get drunk now. Come on, well done, let's go to Yunchunlou to spend the night when we've had enough."

A tall woman dressed in night clothes was walking down the alley of the restaurant and heard these drunks talking nonsense.

Murderous intent flashed in her eyes from Ling Xie, she looked up at the sky, closed her eyes, and thought for a moment. She wasn't going to waste her precious time here, quickly escaping into the darkness.

Although the treasury of Dali's kingdom is empty, all the food and clothing in the palace are as usual, and the palace is beautiful inside and out.

Even though Princess Penglai was not favored, Emperor Li still did enough superficial work to name the palace where the princess and the concubine lived Penglai Hall.

The woman who originally wore the nightwear has now changed into a delicate and elegant female official uniform, walking in the spring color of the garden, dyed with the scent of flowers, and suppressing hostility on her body.

Luan Shang Palace. When the little palace servant saw her, Yingying was rude.

The woman just nodded and continued walking through the garden to the depths.

The little maids breathed a sigh of relief.

"Luan Shanggong's aura is so strong that I can't look at myself."

"She is still so unsmiling."

"Isn't she smiling in front of the princess?"

"She spends a lot of time alone with the princess, who knows."

"Oh, I think Luan Yenan was just injured in the hunting ground and was saved by the princess. I heard that all the family members died at the hands of the bandits, and she was alone. The first emperor saw that she was pitiful, I gave her an identity and became a palace maid. Now it's just relying on the favor of the princess, and she's so arrogant , she really deserves to be a humble person from outside the palace.” the old man was full of dissatisfaction.

Behind her, several maids held trays with bright red clothes and various accessories on them.

Several little palace maids shuddered at the sound, and rushed to greet the old man: "Mother Hui."