Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Zuo Baixuan stood in the dim light, wearing a gorgeous dress, like a dancer walking on stage to show off.

Dalielie stood in Luan Yenan's field of vision.

When choosing clothes, Jiang Lingdan said that cuteness was not worth mentioning before sexy, so he forced himself to bring that deep V.

Just taking the initiative to wear this dress with small and irregular fabrics defied Zuo Baixuan's defense. It's more embarrassing than letting her stand in front of Luan Yenan without wearing anything.

Luan Yenan didn't answer and walked out of the room.

Zuo Baixuan looked up and followed Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan felt Zuo Baixuan's small eyes, turned and held her: "I'll drink with you, just drink in the living room. I'll fetch I'll give you snacks. You don't have ate a lot at dinner. If you drink again, not only will you get drunk, but you will also have a stomach ache. Would you like to wait for me on the couch?"

Zuo Baixuan looked at Luan Yenan's gentle eyes, her agitated emotions calmed down again, and she only quietly said, "Okay."

Luan Yenan walked to another room in the suite.

She opened the cabinet door, took out the barrier sticker and the inhibitor, put the barrier sticker on the back of the neck, and put the inhibitor in the pocket of the bathrobe.

Once everything was prepared, I returned to the living room with some snacks.

In the living room, Zuo Baixuan was sitting lying on the sofa, her legs half curled up, the skirt of her dress was sparse and fell to the ground.

The floor-to-ceiling windows behind her were opened, and light from outside filtered in, framing Zuo Baixuan in a painting.

Luan Yenan wanted to hug her, but also felt that it was a beautiful thing, and she should be left alone in the picture to keep her beautiful.

"The wine has not yet been opened." Zuo Baixuan looked up and reminded Luan Yenan that she was coming out of the storage room with snacks in her hand. .

Luan Yenan nodded, walked over, put down his snacks, and found a bottle opener and a decanter.

Open the red wine and pour two shallow glasses.

She sat down on the floor next to the sofa, opened a packet of fish fillets in her hand, and handed it to Zuo Baixuan, as if relaxed before watching a movie with friends at home Preparation. It's completely different from Zuo Baixuan wearing a formal dress.

Zuo Baixuan could not react, but seeing Luan Yenan's actions, she breathed a sigh of relief, took the fish fillet, the salty and sweet taste brought her a little calm came.

She leaned forward, picked up the glass from the coffee table, and drank it.

"Eh..." Luan Yenan couldn't stop her.

It looks like Xiaobaihua is really ready to get drunk tonight.

Luan Yenan looked at her for a moment, then reached out and pinched her ankle.

"Oh!" Zuo Baixuan was startled by the cold touch on his ankle, but couldn't take it back and looked down at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan's eyes were calm, but she just reached out her hand.

Zuo Baixuan hesitated and held out the glass.

Luan Yenan poured him another shallow glass, but instead of returning it directly, she said, "Don't drink too fast, it's bad for your stomach."