Chapter 60

Chapter 60

net red hot pot restaurant has boxes, but no separate compartments, just separated by simple screens and curtains.

Space is separate, but sound is not.

Several loudspeakers were surrounded, and noise was coming from all directions.

Zuo Baixuan was in a daze waiting for the pot to boil, and it took some time to recover from the indescribable "noise and quiet". When she looked up, she saw Luan Yenan sitting in the mist.

Luan Yenan held chopsticks in one hand and stood next to her face for a long time, flipping through the pages with her cellphone in the other.

You can see that she is still very busy these days, and today she is just taking time out of her busy schedule to accompany herself, because this kind of thing has happened, she is worried about herself.

Luan Yenan suddenly stopped all movements of her hand and raised her head.

The mist in the sky and the warm lights on the ceiling cast a soft color.

"What is it, aren't you eating?"

"Eat, but you looked at your phone, don't you eat?" Zuo Baixuan said, taking a piece of mutton from the pot, got up and sent it to Luan Yenan's hot bowl pot .

Luan Yenan appreciates Zuo Baixuan's service like this, seeing herself in his eyes, from small to large, until she takes up all the space in his eyes.

Zuo Baixuan saw Luan Yenan staring at him, but didn't speak, so she didn't speak herself, and brought vegetables for Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan waited for Zuo Baixuan to sit down and looked away, then looked at the contents of the phone for the last time and hung up the phone after answering two sentences.

Eat from the bowl and watch Zuo Baixuan.

Zuo Baixuan didn't know she was looking at herself like that, because she expected to hear something from herself, and only put the mutton out of the pot and wrapped it in the sauce.

Just find a topic first. She glanced at Luan Yenan's cellphone, like the most common chat: "When you looked at the cellphone just now, your expression was not very good. Something bad is happened to the business?"

The owner is really conscientious and responsible towards the company. Even when she asks questions, she only asks for business related things.

Luan Yenan casually said, "I don't know who introduced the potential business partner, but she is a girl from Jiangcheng, who claims to be in the logistics business at home, and is very impressed with what we let's call the Internet of things Interested, I hope to cooperate with our "group", I'm a little interested now.

"Don't look at the progress of our various projects now, but in fact Luan Lizheng stumbles in all aspects, I can only seek to cooperate with other cities first. If it can be successful, I will take another trip in person Jiangcheng."

That's what she's doing now too, she explained unreservedly to Zuo Baixuan.

"What's it called?" Zuo Baixuan asked casually.

"If Ruxin." replied Luan Yenan.

Zuo Baixuan clutched her chopsticks tightly, then wiped the corners of her mouth with a tissue, then showed a helpless expression to Luan Yenan: "Why do I want the girl's name? Tell me? I don't know. who it is, I just want to ask what company it is."

"As my wife, you don't pay attention to the woman who is close to me, I will be really sad." Luan Yenan raised her eyebrows.

How can I be a little sad.