Chapter 94: Crazy Maid X Tsundere Princess 2

Luan Yenan stood at the table, carefully sorting out the wedding dress.

The princess and her parents are married, and they are prepared according to the highest etiquette.

But this time, Madame Hui only brought Xia Yu and some simple gold ornaments. Although Madame Hui liked to bully others, she dared not covet Emperor Mo's rewards. After all, Emperor Li was still unwilling to devote too much "useless" experience to this future girl.

Luan Yenan put aside unnecessary accessories, moved the clothes band, unfolded the wedding dress, and hung it up.

Xiabian is made by Gongzhong Garment Bureau, using premium fabrics and first-class embroidery threads.

Luan Yenan's face was printed in red on the clothes.

It was the first time she had seen Luan Yenan blush.

On weekdays, Luan Yenan always looks calm and calm. When training people, just showing a cold face can scare the little palace servant.

Sister Nan's blush is so pretty.

Wait a moment to put on the wedding dress and let Sister Nan stand closer, can you see her more clearly?

"Princess".

Luan Yenan interrupted Zuo Baixuan's unreasonable reverie.

Zuo Baixuan was stunned, looked up and replied in confusion, "Huh?"

"The princess does not take off her clothes, do you want me to serve you?" Luan Yenan got up and walked towards Zuo Baixuan.

Zuo Baixuan heard what she said, she was so scared that she got distracted at school and was suddenly grabbed by the master.

But on reflection, it didn't seem natural.

Although she doesn't like to dress the maids too much on weekdays, it is strange to undress in front of Sister Nan.

She brushed the panic off her face and raised her hand like a princess, "There's no way Sister Nan will serve you, come on."

Luan Yenan stopped.

She didn't expect Zuo Baixuan to react like that.

Xuaner hasn't had a habit of inciting others since she was a child, which made some young palace maids disrespectful and had to take action to fix it herself.

At that time, her speech was not like that of a servant, but rather... flirtatious.

Zuo Baixuan hurriedly grabbed Luan Yenan's hand and warned her, "Sister Nan has no right to do anything wrong."

Zuo Baixuan tilted his head in embarrassment and smiled, and said in a low voice, "It itches."

Luan Yenan's fingers tightened, and she also felt itchy.

The shy smile of Zuo Baixuan's red lips lifted people's hearts, and it took some time to stop the waves on the surface, leaving only the ripples in the heart.

"Don't bother trying on clothes seriously." Luan Yenan said seriously, shaking hands a few times.

The silk belt is loosened, and the hem of the garment is also loosened.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't help but shake hands tightly, her body was smoking, and she regretted the proposal just now.

Luan Yenan's movements are still calm, but he is not dexterous and his hands are not measured.

Zuo Baixuan couldn't take it anymore and was about to push people away.

Luan Yenan quickly approached.