Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Although the Luan family's mansion is a little far from the prosperous business district, it is an uncompromisingly wealthy area, full of luxury villas.

Everyone maintains the politeness and rules in the circle, and they are used to each other and do not disturb each other.

Each yard can erect fences or walls, or prefer nature, and plants can be used as natural barriers.

The decoration style of the Luan family mansion is the minimalist style that Luan Yenan likes. It is surrounded by white walls and the main entrance is a wooden gate that is large enough to allow two cars to enter at the same time.

The door was closed.

The driver parked the car outside the mansion in a parking space in a small clearing beside the mansion.

"Miss, Madam, Mrs. Luan said you can go in when you arrive. She has a video conference to open." When the driver got out of the car and opened the door for Luan Yenan, his eyes were always on the door , did not dare to look at Luan Yenan.

Luan Yenan got out of the car, smelled a faint fragrance in the air, moved slowly, and was dazed for a moment because of the name "Mr. Luan".

I looked at the driver's aunt and found that she kept her head down.

Zuo Baixuan saw that Luan Yenan didn't answer, or even looked at others politely, and took the initiative to say to the driver's aunt: "We know, thank you, it's hard work."

The driver's aunt looked at her and shook her head: "No thanks, ma'am."

Luan Yenan realized that the driver's aunt was not hiding something, but she was simply afraid of herself, so she didn't say much and walked towards the main entrance.

When Zuo Baixuan was also about to leave, the driver's aunt reminded: "Mrs. Madam, there is a German Shepherd at home called Pepper. You will be a little fierce when you meet strangers, and it's very bluffing. People, but in fact it has a good personality and won't really bite people, you don't have to be afraid."

Zuo Baixuan was reminded and nodded again in thanks.

When she caught up with Luan Yenan again, the latter had covered her fingers on the electronic lock of the side door.

Drip-

Successfully unpacked.

Luan Yenan can see "don't come back", "die outside", "without your daughter" in the restored chat log.

But the fingerprint of the door was not deleted. It seems that this Alpha mother is nothing but a knife and a tofu heart.

As soon as I stepped into the door, I heard a powerful bark from far and near: "Wang Wang Wang!"

A large and sturdy German Shepherd dog ran quickly along the stone road in the yard.

Its sturdy limbs stomped on the ground hard, and the strong rubbing sound of its claws on the stone was interspersed with its call to be more deterrent.

Not to welcome the owner home, but to defend against intruders.

Although Zuo Baixuan was reminded by the driver's aunt, she was still shocked and motionless, for fear that she, an outsider, did not conform to its training content and would be bitten.

Mao, like a layer of pepper sprinkled.

Is that how the pepper got its name?

Zuo Baixuan pursed her lips and didn't feel its cuteness, even because of the messy coat color, she looked like a mad dog at the moment.