Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Having lunch at a restaurant chosen by Zuo Baixuan, the two use silence as part of cultivating tacit understanding.

After ordering, Luan Yenan, who didn't eat too much, quickly slowed down and looked out the window from time to time.

The restaurant is only one road away from the bustling business district.

Looking at the lively scene on the other side, this head is more than quiet, but it seems to have opened up the perspective of God, which is not interesting.

In the original world, I was so busy that I ended up sitting on big mansions all over the world. There were so many keys that I could not remember how many properties I had. In the eyes of others, she has everything, but she is still busy, and rarely has the opportunity to sit aimlessly like this.

There is always a beast behind her that is constantly chasing, as long as she stops, she will be swallowed by endless terror. So I learned to enjoy the fun of fighting against beasts.

Now the beast chasing behind you is gone.

Away from prosperity, away from disputes.

Zuo Baixuan thought that Luan Yenan was holding back some bad thoughts. Glancing at her out of the corner of the eye, she found that she was in a trance.

Looking up at her, she saw the peace and serenity in her eyes.

Why does she feel like a bird locked in a cage for a long time?

Struggling to escape, covered in wounds, only now has she regained her freedom.

Free is also confused. With wings, with the ability to fly, but lost the goal and direction of flying.

But.

Luan Yenan?

How could it be possible, even if my mother broke his credit card supplementary card and prevented her from doing anything wrong, she could not be locked.

Where did this illusion come from?

Zuo Baixuan suspects that her ability to observe words and expressions is broken when it acts on Luan Yenan. He bowed his head to eat again, not wanting to have any curiosity about this woman.

It was still early after dinner, and Zuo Baixuan didn't know where to take Luan Yenan.

Fortunately, Luan Yenan didn't let Zuo Baixuan give advice and lead the way this time, and just walked into the nearby supermarket.

The two walked side by side in the supermarket to digest food. Not even pushing the cart, just wandering aimlessly.

This kind of behavior is not uncommon in supermarkets. Migrant workers from surrounding companies have nothing to do after meals. They are not sleepy and do not want to go back to the company to stay. They will go to the supermarket and buy something they like.

It just happened to two beautiful young girls in casual clothes, which is really eye-catching.

Luan Yenan didn't care about other people's eyes at all, and Zuo Baixuan had already mastered how to ignore other people's eyes.

When leaving, Zuo Baixuan watched Luan Yenan carry the box of milk that was on sale in the supermarket to checkout.

Even if you have money, shouldn't you buy something as a gift if you want to go home to please your parents?

Do rich people give such real gifts to their parents when they go home?

Or maybe only Luan Yenan will send some "cheap milk" that she can't drink herself.