Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Luan Yenan has been busy overseas for a long time. With the popularity of its "block currency" and the use of "cloud computing" in many ways, it soon becomes open overseas markets.

Chen Huanyu's overseas contacts were also fully utilized by Luan Yenan.

Professor Smith also brought Luan Yecha to look for him.

Luan Yenan looked at the cousin who was denied the meeting, and finally humbly begged the tutor to bring him, and after the meeting, he awkwardly expressed that Luan Li was hoping that Luan Yenan could cooperate with "Front End", and fat and water will not flow to strangers.

Luan Yenan just left a comment and said, "You don't treat yourself like a stranger now."

The brief encounter and unfortunate breakup can be seen as an expression of Luan Yenan's attitude: no one has a back door, and everyone should clearly mark the price, fair play.

Luan Muyin later called Luan Yenan, saying that Luan Yenan's attitude of "not recognizing six relatives" ruined Luan Li's righteousness and had nowhere to go. Exasperated, he ran home and cursed.

"So mom, are you and mom okay? He didn't bother you, did he?" Luan Yenan frowned, mainly concerned about Luan Xing's situation.

"It's ok, what can happen, the stars laughed again and said yes.

Luan Xing's voice came from the other end of the phone: "Don't listen to Mu Yin's nonsense, how can I not laugh?"

"Or?"

"I just had a good appetite that afternoon and ate two more cakes."

"It's clearly a plate, at least a plate has…"

"The child is always listening, you are not allowed to talk nonsense."

"It's just for the kids, okay, okay, I'm not saying that?"

The bickering ends with Luan Mu's voice acting softly.

Luan Xing held the phone and chatted with Luan Yenan.

"Ye Nan, you also don't forget to rest well when you are abroad, eat on time, take care of your body, you can't earn enough money. We know that you have yours But it's good to take it easy Bai Xuan has lost a lot of weight by eating at home these two days, even if you have been busy with yourself, it's true that you are talking about your wife and his wife."

Luan Yenan felt a touch of emotion in her heart when she heard the two mothers bickering on the phone and talking about daily life and their concerns.

She held the phone firmly, but it was impossible to rest now. Whether it is the Qin family, Luan Lizheng or other families watching them, we must settle them as soon as possible.

After hanging up, she returned to work.

These are just small episodes of busy everyday life.

When she was about to return to China, she thought that Zuo Baixuan should be busy with final exams and graduation thesis during this time, and the response news became less and less, just don't don't bother.

Luan Yenan put his schedule in the corporate cloud public records.

Then I even received a reminder from Chen Huanyu: With such a detailed itinerary, be careful not to get murdered.

Luan Yenan is not afraid of that.

The follow-up itinerary has been arranged and the time to return to China has been determined. She also contacted the Sijia.