Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Luan Xing stood in the parking lot, silently watching the two girls get into the car.

Seeing Luan Muyin a little flustered, she hurriedly hugged his wife's shoulder: "Xingxing, what's wrong with you? Ye Nan is willing to call your mother, why are you crying more often? ? I have wronged you too much these years."

"I'm not wronged, I'm just happy. I don't know what's wrong. It seems that all my wishes have been fulfilled, and I feel satisfied." into his wife's soft embrace.

I recall the first hug I felt when I woke up after a serious illness. Warmth in the heart, as the mouth says, is a feeling of contentment.

Luan Muyin took a deep breath, smelled the faint scent of sweet-scented osmanthus, immediately became anxious, and tightened her hands: "Xingxing, why do you sound so unlucky? No, not in the future. Nonsense. In the future, we will travel around the world and see the world's scenery. We will also watch the birth of Ye Nan's child and call our grandma. We can even retire early to welcome our second blooming spring. "

"Hey, I'm just being sentimental, why are you taking it seriously?" Luan Xing hurriedly covered Luan Muyin's mouth, lest the more she said it, the more serious she was, and the more she said it, the more unreasonable it was.

Luan Muyin grabbed Luan Xing's hand and said, "The pheromone was very unstable for a while before you got seriously ill. After that, there was no problem. Why did it start again these few days? I Make an appointment to see the pheromone too."

"Pheromones are inherently affected by emotions. I'm just happy for them."

"Then I have to make an appointment for you too." Luan Muyin insisted.

"Alright, let's make an appointment. Shall we go back first? Don't be late for your video conference." Luan Xing pushed Luan Muyin into the car.

The two mothers left in the car.

Almost at the same time, Luan Yenan also started the vehicle.

Zizz—

With the roar of the engine, Zuo Baixuan received a message from Jiang Lingdan.

After reading the information and looking up, the car stopped at the intersection and was at the first red light.

When she turned her head, she met Luan Yenan's gaze.

Luan Yenan noticed the change in Zuo Baixuan's state in the few seconds he was reading the information, and looked away, waiting for her to speak.

Between two breaths, Zuo Baixuan made a request: "I'm cooperating with you now, so I should be able to work overtime, and ask you for overtime pay?"

"Sure, do you want more shares?"

Who wants the shares that have not yet been written off?

Telecom fraud is not as good as you are!

"No shares, I just want to exchange a request with you." Zuo Baixuan sat upright.

"What are the requirements?"

"A request that will not harm your own interests."

Luan Yenan pressed his finger on the steering wheel, rubbed it lightly, and a smile appeared in the corner of his eyes.

The ability to deceive is learned very quickly.

Taking advantage of the second red light, Luan Yenan glanced over at the phone in Zuo Baixuan's hand, and then looked at her.

Reflected by the afternoon sun, from the tip of the nose to the arm, it was reflected in the light, and it was white.

"Doesn't hurt interests, that's too broad. It sounds like you can hurt me now. You don't feel like a caged bird anymore, canary?"