Chapter 36

Chapter 36

After Zuo Baixuan left, Luan Yenan didn't leave in a hurry.

I made an appointment with Dr. Tang for an examination. Today, he came to work overtime and simply checked out the remaining items.

Luan Yenan was waiting for the result in the room while handling some trivial matters with her mobile phone.

Tuk Tuk —

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Luan Yenan was a little surprised, and she never thought that Luan Xing would come in.

"Mom, why are you here?"

I want to cry again, if this is known to Mu Yin, it will definitely be laughed at again.

In the end, she smiled and walked slowly to Luan Yenan: "Why, can't I come? If it wasn't for my gland checkup today, I wouldn't know you were in a coma yesterday. He was admitted to the hospital. You kid, you don't even know how to tell us about such a big thing."

Luan Yenan faces various choices, makes things difficult for his opponents, and can easily deal with emergencies.

Only at this time, she was at a loss for her mother's concern.

Luan Yenan in her previous life, in the eyes of others, is a real winner in life, who has everything.

Only she knows that she is like a missing piece of the puzzle, and everything that is filled in will not match. Because the puzzle pieces are lost in childhood, everything that fills in adulthood is not the original piece.

Mother's concern is too foreign to her.

For her, only the childhood memories remain in her mind.

At that time, she would choose to throw herself into her mother's arms and act like a spoiled child.

And now, it seems impossible.

Luan Xing saw that Luan Yenan didn't speak, and there was still sadness in her eyes, thinking that she had contacted Luan Muyin but not, so she was sad.

He helped explain two sentences: "Have you contacted Mu Yin? She has been on a business trip abroad these few days. She may have to wait for your grandfather to come back with her, and she will be too busy. If you contact her later, she may still be on the plane."

Luan Yenan knew that Luan Xing had misunderstood, shook his head with a smile, and tried to reach out and hold his mother's hand.

Luan Xing is indeed well taken care of in this world.

Older hands are still smooth, the result of careful care. It is also her favorite thing to leave only a small cocoon left by making pastries near the tiger's mouth.

"It's not that I didn't tell you, it's that I didn't have time. Yesterday, Xiaoxuan was with me all the time, and there was no big deal. I didn't want you to worry, so I didn't say anything."

Luan Xing held her daughter's hand instead, and the strangeness and embarrassment between the two became a little less.

She listened to Luan Yenan's explanation so seriously, and after confirming that she was fine, she laughed.

"I don't really want to blame you, I just hope you have something to remember to tell your mothers in the future, Mu Yin is sometimes too busy, you can tell me. You are still a child Woolen cloth."

Luan Yenan looked at the familiar smile on Luan Xing's face, and followed with a smile.

"I'm still a child and married."