Chapter 24

Chapter 24

So cute.

When the four words fell on the ear, it was like a thunder.

Zuo Baixuan finally reacted.

The mad woman starts again!

Although you are trying to save yourself, but in front of everyone's eyes, you are doing too much, right?

Just like the ordinary top rich second generation, push the door out, and then scold these low-level rich second generation, by the way, threaten two words "Don't bully my wife in the future, otherwise I want you to look good" Kind of not good?

Zuo Baixuan's face flushed.

My mind is also confused.

But why is she here?

Oh yes, investment.

Zuo Baixuan calmed down and looked at Luan Yenan.

I really wore the clothes she helped match yesterday.

Customized casual suits look "good" when worn on Luan Yenan.

I really want to return this sentence to her in the form of revenge!

In addition to matching clothes, Luan Yenan also put some thought into her hairstyle.

The hair is made into big waves, which adds a bit of her mature charm, and the confident and evil smile on her face is enough to capture the soul.

Zuo Baixuan secretly exhaled, and stretched out her hand to hold Luan Yenan. While showing a surprised expression, she made an intimate gesture: "Why are you here, Anan?"

The bodies of the two quickly approached.

The heat made Luan Yenan narrow her eyes.

Omega, who was still in the fever period, was aware of the faint vanilla-flavored pheromone by herself, and the two seemed to be hiding more secrets in plain sight.

Luan Yenan's thoughts hovered in the air in a circle.

Look at Zuo Baixuan with praise.

She is always amazed by Zuo Baixuan's sudden burst of acting skills, she was in a daze one second, and can enter the state the next second.

"Didn't I say I was coming to your school? You forgot? You gave me this suit." Luan Yenan scratched Zuo Baixuan's nose with his index finger.

The bridge of the nose is high and the skin is tender.

It feels very comfortable to scrape.

Zuo Baixuan wrinkled her nose and chased away the fingers: "You only told me that you would come, but you didn't say that you would come in the morning, and you didn't say that you would appear at Professor Chen's place. Know that I won't sneak out to make you sleep in more!"

Luan Yenan lowered her eyes, her dark eyes facing Zuo Baixuan's light brown eyes. The corners of his mouth evoked a real arc: "Isn't this a surprise?"

Zuo Baixuan understood, this person deliberately did not speak.

"How can you be scolded as a rascal if you do something to your wife? Then I'm..." Luan Yenan said, and dropped a sentence next to Zuo Baixuan's ear, "It's a good performance."

How can others know that the second half of the sentence is this, there is only a blank space left, leaving room for their imagination.

Then Luan Yenan raised his eyes and glanced around.

The gentleness in her eyes completely subsided, shocking everyone on the scene. Stop the imagination in their minds.

The shock finally fell in the hearts of everyone at the scene.