Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Luan Yenan originally rented the office on the city's most prosperous street. In order to shorten the registration time, there is a lot of bounty but only a small space of Bailaiping, now it has become a counseling platform set up by Luan Yenan in the city center.

Every day, many people interested in the company line up to register, and most of them are turned away.

At this time, Luan Yenan drove with Zuo Baixuan outside the Fifth Ring Road.

It is a small technological park which is not prosperous. After its completion, few businesses settled. Now the long term rental contract is very cheap.

Luan Yenan temporarily set up the company's headquarters here, and even rented an apartment in the surrounding area as a staff dormitory, recruiting talent and recruiting a lot of talent.

"The company is on the 17th floor, on the large flat floor, plus a large factory behind. I can show you later." Luan Yenan introduced Zuo Baixuan.

Zuo Baixuan followed Luan Yenan to the science and technology park, looked up at the technologically designed building in front of her, looked up, and squinted.

The weather today is good.

The blue sky and white clouds are printed on the glass surface of high-rise buildings, like the color texture in comic books.

I don't know where Luan Yenan got the money and rented such a good place.

That's not exactly what the article says, is it?

Zuo Baixuan shook his head slightly.

Judging from his relationship with Luan Yenan during this period, this person cannot do such a thing.

Look at the security guards in the park, they have a good attitude towards Luan Yenan. Even though Luan Yenan's response was only a slight nod, he couldn't even see it if he didn't look carefully.

There were no ordinary people around Luan Yenan asking for their hard-earned money.

"Aren't there some strange people coming for you?" Zuo Baixuan followed Luan Yenan's side and looked around, and couldn't help but ask.

Luan Yenan chuckled lightly in her heart, as expected.

Xiaobaihua knew about these eye-catching items, so she thought about coming into the business with her.

Is this a concern?

Luan Yenan looked at Zuo Baixuan out of the corner of his eye.

Zuo Baixuan frowned, as if thinking about how to write a complex program.

Luan Yenan will not be easily convinced.

Although she and Zuo Baixuan have a much better relationship, and there are still a lot of inexplicable feelings between the two, but the clear and justifiable "concern" is almost meaningless.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have chosen to refuse when she invited her into the business, trying to make the economic bond between the two as clean as possible.

However, can Zuo Baixuan really get rid of it now?

Xiaobaihua, no matter if you worry about our unreliable partnership.

Luan Yenan did not respond quickly, entered the elevator and pressed the door button.

Zuo Baixuan didn't think much about following Luan Yenan and was still waiting for a response.

When the elevator door slowly closed, Luan Yenan replied, "These articles are probably Luan Lizheng's so-called means, shameless and boring, but for the public, effective, and there are things that they love to watch and spread."