Chapter 55

Chapter 55 (minor repair)

The business of "Yi Tuan" is on the right track, with several industrial lines running in parallel.

The first to launch is the mature network disk market, which has caused a lot of repercussions for the public. Next is the enterprise cloud, which cooperated with the "front-end", and received cooperation intentions from many companies.

Not to mention that there are many university projects and companies that find that certain tests cannot be performed due to insufficient computing power.

Yi Tuan provides the calculated rental program directly.

At the same time, the factory in the industrial park was completely taken over by Luan Yenan, and the advanced instruments were transported truck by truck.

I don't know if it's because I'm too busy, or because my conscience found out that Luan Yenan didn't embarrass Zuo Baixuan about dinner night.

Subsequently, Luan Yenan took care of the company's listing, and also went to various places to find suitable companies for IoT cooperation.

Zuo Baixuan answered one by one, wishing to be left out.

& nbsp; do what?"

Zuo Baixuan sat in the vacant seat next to Jiang Lingdan's workstation, unconcerned.

This is not the first time that Jiang Lingdan has been laughed at. At first, Zuo Baixuan will seriously say that she is not out of touch with the masses.

I analyzed it later. After all, it was Luan Yenan's office. It was weird enough to stay indoors when she was there, and it was even weirder that she stayed indoors on a business trip.

Zuo Baixuan calmly just returned the publicity draft to Jiang Lingdan this time: "Did you deliberately talk to me while I was reading the draft, so that I couldn't see you seriously again? Any questions in the brochure?"

Jiang Lingdan approached Zuo Baixuan: "How, how, where is the problem? Isn't product promotion rigorous?"

"No."

"Where is the problem." Jiang Lingdan picked up the publicity draft and read it for a while, trying to find the key.

However, Zuo Baixuan smiled, "No problem."

"Eh?" Jiang Lingdan looked at Zuo Baixuan.

At a glance, I was drawn to my friend's fresh smile at that moment.

Lively, optimistic, healthy and even plumper than before. He's just being lean and plump.

This is what Jiang Lingdan once imagined, a better Zuo Baixuan.

This clear change came after Zuo Baixuan and Luan Yenan became close.

As a best friend, Jiang Lingdan can clearly see the comparison, no matter how elusive Zuo Baixuan or his sophistry is, it's the truth.

"For what?" Zuo Baixuan saw Jiang Lingdan staring at her without blinking.

I just want to know if this person is following Luan Yenan's wrong issue.

It's just that Jiang Lingdan's eyes aren't as deep as Luan Yenan's, and they're full of stories.

"..."

It's all Jiang Lingdan's fault!

I think back to Luan Yenan!

Jiang Lingdan looked at Zuo Baixuan's face a little embarrassed, and said with a smile, "Why are you still angry, shouldn't that be my husband?" days. , my good friend, your boss actually stayed to supervise the work. Little Zuo'er, you betrayed the organization!"