Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Today's Luo Yun did not wear smoky makeup, and Zuo Baixuan would not have recognized her if she had not heard the clerk's "Mr. Luo" when she appeared dressed as an ordinary white-collar worker.

Zuo Baixuan looked at Luan Yenan and asked with her eyes: Is this the one you have appointed as a great injustice?

Luan Yenan raised the corner of his mouth: What, do you want to change it?

Zuo Baixuan said in her heart that it doesn't matter who Luan Yenan wants to cheat on her.

Luan Yenan thought so too, it doesn't matter who she is.

Whoever comes first.

Since Luo Yun took the lead, so she is, just to pay a price for her behavior yesterday.

After Luo Yun returned from the racetrack yesterday, because she was too curious, she asked her counselor Secretary Zhang to come and see what medicine Luan Yenan bought in the gourd.

If it is really a pile of rubbish, even if Luo Yun is really rich, she doesn't want to be a scapegoat, so she has to find Luan Yenan to settle accounts. And Luan Yenan was listed as the enemy of his life.

But no idea.

After reading this PPT, Luo Yun suddenly felt that Luan Yenan might have really hit a good project. If there is no principal, it will not come cheap.

Secretary Zhang did not speak for a long time after reading the PPT introducing the project.

"Secretary Zhang, say something. I think this project is good, but if you think I've been deceived, you can say it directly, I can bear it, but it's only 20 million. "

"I'm not sure." Beta, a young woman with an ordinary appearance but a cool temperament, told the truth.

"?" Luo Yun was surprised.

I was surprised that Secretary Zhang, who had always been confident in his own vision, could say these four words.

The last two will discuss.

So last night, Luo Yun took advantage of the event at the racetrack to attract a lot of attention, and when others came to inquire, she said Luan Yenan's concept of "block currency" in fragments.

Informed people have keenly found that there is also information related to "block currency" on the website where international high-end programmers gather.

It comes from a legendary programmer "Huanyu" who is quite famous in the world and has participated in cracking several international computer viruses.

"Universe" announced that it will establish an electronic currency system and build an open source project based on this.

It's just that Luan Yenan wants to get an electronic currency system project, or just a programmer who wants to get an open source project, these capitals will not respond.

But in just one day.

First, Luan Yenan brought the project to Luo Yun, and made such a big noise, he took a large amount of investment.

It so happened that the program Daniel announced that the establishment of the open source project was also related to Luan Yenan's project.

Capital's keen sense of smell tells them that there must be a connection between the two.

They are even thinking that this may be a method of the Luan family in essence, or a method of Luan Muyin trying to regain the inheritance rights for her daughter.